Bellazon

Alessandra vs. Izabel

GOCHO

Which one?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hmm.. Models

• Ale
    • Izabel

There are more mature ways of stating your opinion. Valmount has every reason to be upset.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's upset by that kind of comments, eventhou I don't really like Ale

Please don't get upset,I guess some people just have different ways of expressing their opinions that's all. I think its ok to be honest.

Anywho, I used to love Ale...well that was along time ago and then she changed,she's just not the same girl I saw the first time..thats what I thought. Then I began to hate her more and more properly as much as Neo I couldn't even bare to look at her pictures.

Just to be clear I don't like neither of them.

Please don't get upset,I guess some people just have different ways of expressing their opinions that's all. I think its ok to be honest.

Anywho, I used to love Ale...well that was along time ago and then she changed,she's just not the same girl I saw the first time..thats what I thought. Then I began to hate her more and more properly as much as Neo I couldn't even bare to look at her pictures.

the same happend to me, and AnaBB cover and Neo, you are not the only one ;)

There are more mature ways of stating your opinion. Valmount has every reason to be upset.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's upset by that kind of comments, eventhou I don't really like Ale

Lol there is nothing wrong with saying "i don't like her" (cuz i don't either :laugh:) but i don't think it's right to say "she's a b*tch" cause nobody on here really know her and the ones who met her only saw her for a few minutes so that means nothing...

Alessandra... But I tell you what Izabel is beautiful as well. They both are so why even compare, if even one of them proposed to be with anyone of you... I dare any of you to turn either down. These women have beauty that only can be seen in print, and tv. So I change my vote... Both.

BIIINNNGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO

you hit the nail on the head, if either of them walked up to one of the guys in here on the street and asked them out how many would turn them down.....none.....well maybe neo but even he may not be able to resist his hormones.....I know I would take either cause there both beautiful but I have to go with Izabel cause she's my favorite :heart: :wub: :heart: :wub: