Bellazon

Models Competition

sagitario

Eyes: 3

:rofl: For some reason I laughed out loud there. But probably because my roommate put some margarita in my slurpie again o.o .

Joseph I did the same thing. We were talking on the phone when she was voting. The very first thing she said to me is "Wtf is wrong with her eyes" (insert rolling laughter on my part)... I said "herpa? I dunno they look crossed eyed in the several of the pics"... SHHH don't you judge me mister man, you know you see it too... especially the first picture. What has been seen cannot be unseen. :chicken:

:rofl: Well yeah, that lighting especially gave an Anne Hathaway type effect I guess but yes, what is seen cannot be unseen even to the most powerful druids and jedi. Britney Spears' bare feet in the gas station still gives me nightmares to this day :( . (due to grossness not fandom/dissapointment mind you)

Lips: 10

Smile: 10

Hair: 10

Eyes: 10

Nose: 10

Abs: 10

Cleavage: 10 - She totally needs her own category for this one, her tatas are like perfect

Butt: 10

Legs: 10

Her mole: 10 :heart: