Bellazon

Survival of the fittest competition

Aranka

OHMYGOD, I AM SUCH A MORON. WTF.

SAG JUST MESSAGED ME SAYING I MADE A MISTAKE AND I DID- I DID NOT MEAN TO VOTE FOR THE OTHER CANDICE, I WANTED SWANEPOEL DAMN IT, EVERYONE KNOWS HOW MUCH I LOVE HER.

I MUST NOT HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION.

Does not make a diff tho as with my vote going to Candy- she would have 6- and Bouchier or whatever her name is has 10...anyways (:

Candice Boucher [1]

Daria Werbowy [0]

Just beat me. I was about to post one too. My lack of photo editing skills is killing me...

Just post a post :D saying "I will put up a new round" and no one else will, but you. But you have to announce it :hug:

Candice Boucher [2]

Daria Werbowy [1]

Candice Boucher [3]

Daria Werbowy [1]

What's up with Daria Werbowy and her promotion of cancer sticks ??? :| :yuckky:

dear Lord... *sigh* that is a picture from her vacation, nothing official. Calm down.

Candice Boucher [3]

Daria Werbowy [1]

dear Lord... *sigh* that is a picture from her vacation, nothing official. Calm down.

She's right Jennka. I can't stop smoking or playing guitar after seeing that picture :chicken:

Candice Boucher [5]

Daria Werbowy [1]

Candice Boucher [3]

Daria Werbowy [1]

She's right Jennka. I can't stop smoking or playing guitar after seeing that picture :chicken:

Candice Boucher [5]

Daria Werbowy [1]

I´m sure you know very well, don, how awfully bad is playing a guitar :persuazn:

Candice Boucher [3]

Daria Werbowy [1]

Well that's one of the 2 pics visible where's she's smoking. The top right also shows her smoking. Now I agree they should be able to do what they want in their own time, but taking a modeling shoot in which she is visibly smoking is something society in itself should not encourage.

Something like models previously being underweight too much, after social pressure they adapted these rules so that models were forced to be of at least of normal weight if they wanted to do catwalks.

Something likewise should also be done with regards to smoking.