5-siniko

6-umbrellabeach

7-vanessa

8-mickiala

9-talisa

10-DONBOT

11-uk

12-sagitario

he was the 10th,not the 5th,unless i got confused.ah,when aranka created this compshe wanted the 10th person to vote in a model,to choose a new one to make a new round-at least that`s what i understood-but after a while,that wasn`t enough people voting and she changed it to 8th.and after those days,when that round stucked-and as aranka left bellazon- i asked and i guess who was there agreed that after some votes,we should wait like a day or two and move to the next round evem if only 3 people had voted(by the way,i took this idea from you competitons cláudia).now,a lot of people is voting so i thought we could go to the10th person as aranka originally wanted,but that isn`t a rule about it and if you guys have a better idea,i`ll be glad to follow it.i`m just kind of administrating this comp cause i really like it.

ah,hey cláudia,go for it.i`ll send the chosen models list.

1-nybella

2-michael

3-pierre tombale

4-chocolate

5-siniko

6-umbrellabeach

7-vanessa

8-mickiala

9-talisa

10-DONBOT

11-uk

12-sagitario

he was the 10th,not the 5th,unless i got confused.ah,when aranka created this compshe wanted the 10th person to vote in a model,to choose a new one to make a new round-at least that`s what i understood-but after a while,that wasn`t enough people voting and she changed it to 8th.and after those days,when that round stucked-and as aranka left bellazon- i asked and i guess who was there agreed that after some votes,we should wait like a day or two and move to the next round evem if only 3 people had voted(by the way,i took this idea from you competitons cláudia).now,a lot of people is voting so i thought we could go to the10th person as aranka originally wanted,but that isn`t a rule about it and if you guys have a better idea,i`ll be glad to follow it.i`m just kind of administrating this comp cause i really like it.

ah,hey cláudia,go for it.i`ll send the chosen models list.

No, this was not the idea of Aranka, he said that when a model obtained 10 points, one that would have given them 10 points, would choose a new model.

For example:

donbot vote:

Adriana Lima (7)

Josie Maran (8)

vanessaaa vote:

Adriana Lima (8)

Josie Maran: (8)

Nathalí vote: Adriana Lima (9)

Sagitario vote: Adriana Lima (10)

In this case I would be the person to close the round and pick the new model

Dear Nathalie, for me, you do what you want, but this was not the original idea of Aranka's why I did not realize and that's all. If you choose it will be the eighth person to vote for me okay :flower: