Bellazon

Survival of the fittest competition

Aranka

That model who won 16 or 17 (Marina something if I'm not wrong) did it cause all the good ones had already been picked.

If someone nominated her again in the first rounds she probably wouldn't win a single round now.

Much as I like Marina Laswick ('Marina something' <_< ), I think there may be something in what Theron says. Terese Pagh Teglgaard has now won five rounds which, at the moment, places her about 11th among of the 52 models who've been in the contest so far. Is she that good?

@Tran - Aranka is banned. I don't think she is allowed on BZ anymore. :/

Really. :shock:

Ok guys, once question solved. Another two remain.

1. I restart this competition and leave the last 30 names on the list (I think it´s a nice compromise between 20 and 50)

2. How about the chart? Should it be restarted as well?

3. How about the list of rounds? Should it be deleted?

Hmm im thinking that 20 rounds sounds like a good number before a model can re-appear in the comp again. System for the most part is in place already, so almost ready to restart this all again soon.

Marina Laswick managed to win 21 rounds so if a losing model was made available again after 20, identical matchups could be thrown up within a fairly short period of time. And I fear the comp would get kinda repetetive if, over a few months, Alessandra, Petra and Candice (to name three popular models at random) were nominated several times each. I find that discovering lesser known models here is part of the fun too and it'd be a great shame to see them excluded altogether.

Ok guys, once question solved. Another two remain.

1. I restart this competition and leave the last 30 names on the list (I think it´s a nice compromise between 20 and 50)

2. How about the chart? Should it be restarted as well?

3. How about the list of rounds? Should it be deleted?

I think we could quite easily leave everything as it is now, and just remove models from the 'cannot be picked again' list as we go. :)

Hmmmm Maybe keep the names of those who won most. I mean like 5 or more times and then just restart the list now until we go 20 rounds? I think maybe just start Fresh now listing only those who are the big winners? The chart and list is so big now it makes me go cross eyed :blink:

don, we can have two lists - one of the last 50 (or 30) and exactly the same one in alphabetical order, so people would not have to search through it all :)

That's why God invented the search function.. Ctrl+F FTW :Dinah:

Good idea with the two lists though.

30 seems a good number for me. And I agree, we should just carry on.. no need to reset anything :yes:

So the template can be something like:

MODELS WHO CANNOT BE PICKED THIS ROUND

Siri Tollerød

Romee Strijd

Alena Savostikova

Fabiana Tambosi

Amanda Streich

Sara Sampaio

Anais Mali

Milou Sluis

Xenia Deli

Martina Sukupova

•

Viktoria Halenarova

Hanna Verhees

Nastassia Lindes

Monika Jagaciak

Karlie Kloss

Marina Laswick

Marte Mei

Beegee Margenyte

Christy Turlington

Claudia Guarnieri

•

Ashley Perich

Kendell Tobin

Milly Simmonds

Marija Vujovic

Alyssah Ali

Lorraine Van Wyk

Anna Druzyaka

Anka Kapusnakova

Gabrielle Pollock

Diana Moldovan

Alena Savostikova | Alyssah Ali | Amanda Streich | Anais Mali | Anka Kapusnakova

Anna Druzyaka | Ashley Perich | Beegee Margenyte | Christy Turlington | Claudia Guarnieri

Diana Moldovan | Fabiana Tambosi | Gabrielle Pollock | Hanna Verhees | Karlie Kloss

Kendell Tobin | Lorraine Van Wyk | Marija Vujovic | Marina Laswick | Marte Mei

Martina Sukupova | Milly Simmonds | Milou Sluis | Monika Jagaciak | Nastassia Lindes

Romee Strijd | Sara Sampaio | Siri Tollerød | Viktoria Halenarova | Xenia Deli

Then we can just update the list as we go - add the new name to the top, and the one on the bottom gets released back into the wild :ninja: