Bellazon

Survival of the fittest competition

Aranka

Just a thought, is it possible to reset this whole competition again. Its getting to a point where models are hard to come by considering many have been chosen.

Also, it be interesting to see who will possible get the longest streak now considering peoples tastes change over time, even if its only a few months. :idk:

Ok, let´s do this - if you all agree - this is the 186th round... let this comp be another 14 rounds (so we have 200 rounds) and then restart it, with, of course, the first three winners not able to be nominated.

If there are more people voting for starting a new competition sooner, we can start it sooner than after having 200 rounds.

Can this be?

Terese Pagh Teglgaard [5]

Romee Strijd [2]

200 rounds sounds good to me. I do think we should check that Aranka is okay with this though. I know, Jennka, that you have more or less been running this contest for a while now but Aranka does cast her vote here occasionally and she may not like the idea of changing Survival of the fittest without letting her know.

Only the first three winners should not be nominated this next game :)

Why not?

That model who won 16 or 17 (Marina something if I'm not wrong) did it cause all the good ones had already been picked.

If someone nominated her again in the first rounds she probably wouldn't win a single round now.