Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

i just ADORE selita. she's so vibrant and shimmery and sexy. she's full of life! i hope she gets the opportunity to branch out a bit from just VS and SI. even though those are HUGE accomplishments for a model, she's gotta go the Heidi or Tyra route and start doing tv shows, hosting gigs, movies, etc. even if they're not great -- it's still a ton of exposure which will make her more and more famous and more and more successful (*and more and more $$$*)

I've never paid much attention to Selita one way or the other but now I'm wondering.........why does everyone complain about her?? I hear it on every single forum on BZ practically. I don't see the reasoning behind that. She's really very pretty and has a great body, I think. I don't know for sure but I don't think anyone on here is in casting for VS or SI and I have a hunch they know what they are looking for. (with one possible exception) :whistle:

Anyway, I think she is just fine, IMHO :wave:

i just ADORE selita. she's so vibrant and shimmery and sexy. she's full of life! i hope she gets the opportunity to branch out a bit from just VS and SI. even though those are HUGE accomplishments for a model, she's gotta go the Heidi or Tyra route and start doing tv shows, hosting gigs, movies, etc. even if they're not great -- it's still a ton of exposure which will make her more and more famous and more and more successful (*and more and more $$$*)

i'm kinda starting to like her again... :ninja:, but i prefer her with long hair

selita's scrapbook

Selita_Ebanks-12th_Annual_ACE_Awards.JPG001_Selita_Ebanks-12th_Annual_ACE_Awards.jpgth_002_Selita_Ebanks-12th_Annual_ACE_Awards.jpg/monthly_11_2008/post-18831-0-1593901568-89712_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="003_Selita_Ebanks-12th_Annual_ACE_Awards.jpg">004_Selita_Ebanks-12th_Annual_ACE_Awards.jpgth_15683_Selita_Ebanks-12th_Annual_ACE_Awards_122_33lo.jpg006_Selita_Ebanks-12th_Annual_ACE_Awards.jpg

hate her hair :cry:

Me too ... i hope VS give her extensions for the shoow! :cry:

omg, i got scared for a minute, i thought selita is the new face of dior! :ninja: *NEVER*

:shock: :shock: :shock: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:laugh: :blush:

I've never paid much attention to Selita one way or the other but now I'm wondering.........why does everyone complain about her?? I hear it on every single forum on BZ practically. I don't see the reasoning behind that. She's really very pretty and has a great body, I think. I don't know for sure but I don't think anyone on here is in casting for VS or SI and I have a hunch they know what they are looking for. (with one possible exception) :whistle:

She does not have what it taQes to be a top model.. IMHO? :blink: You're a Ho? is that what you are saying about yourself? :unsure: sweetandlow: IMHO? I'm a ho?

:blink: :blink:

omg, i got scared for a minute, i thought selita is the new face of dior! :ninja: *NEVER*

:shock: :shock: :shock: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:laugh: :blush:

She does not have what it taQes to be a top model.. IMHO? :blink: You're a Ho? is that what you are saying about yourself? :unsure: sweetandlow: IMHO? I'm a ho?

:blink: :blink:

Imho means In my honest opinion, not I'm a ho..