Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

well, i, on the other hand, do NOT trust Francy. he/she has a hate on for KK and always tries to find something negative to post. Izabel seems like one of the nicest people ever, i really can't imagine her saying ANYTHING negative about another model. ESPECIALLY a model who she has to work with all the time.

yes, Isabeli made her bitchy comment, but i won't believe that Iza said anything until i see the clip myself.

i am a female! pics of me are all around! :nicole: :blink: and you should believe me because izabel is adorable also when she says the truth.. you have really a pervert idea about the people if you think i spend my days finding something bad on karolina! :nicole: please next time don't even start to mention me. don't mention my name thanks

OK. As my first opinion was (always go with your gut istinct) Francy was a trustworthy source. :p

I found and read the article. The interviewer asked what she thought about KK and well Iza doesn't particularly name KK, but she does say that a model has to be professional and when they do a show they have to be professional and fit the standard to which the designer asks. An she says it's important for models to stay in shape.

As Francy said ... nothing bad or hurtful .... just truth which applies to all models.

Now seriously ... new topic. Please don't tell me all this started just because I said "Iza and KK seem to make a good pair"

edited one of my previous posts. it was rude to say i didn't trust Francy with that information. she provided a source and i stick my foot in my mouth. haha. and i apologize for offending you, Francy!

now, does anyone have a wireimage or gettyimage account? i would be SO very greatful to have these pics in HQ!

vs20024.jpg

vs20023.jpg

So sad, the woman has a difficult stint for awhile in matching everyone's "weight perfection" standards and all of a sudden it's labeled as unprofessional. EVERYONE has the right to not be perfect every second without being judged and commented on...I'm sure we all have periods of time when we are not in our ideal mental/physical/emotional/social state at work or at school or in our lives in general....the only difference is we're not famous and those off days are not in such a perfectionist industry in front of thousands of spectators. The designer (Cia M) didn't cut her from the show or replace her last minute after fittings, so if they were fine with it then screw the haters IMO. Toned or untoned, KK has presented herself in this industry as a real pro and has been smart enough to not get caught up with the bad parts of the industry and has remained true to herself. Let us all be reminded that we do not know what she was going through during that time and her changes may not have been something she could have controlled.

So very sad we're all talking about it to this day!

(Rant over...will not talk about this again..I hope!)

Those photos above at VS are GORGEOUS! I LOVE her with that hair color (vs. Barbie blonde). And yeah....killer show for her and that body of hers.