Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

i can imagine lots of photoshoots with the babes from the movie all together. (sort of like when X-MEN first came out, remember how there were a ton of shoots with Halle, Rebecca and Famke?) hopefully KK will be included in all this promotional stuff. surely she's famous enough to be there, even if her part isn't so big.

Thanks for the scan!

One more photo from the Valentino event.

After seeing all the different photos, I think what bothers me the most is that ill-fitting, plain black button up shirt. The skirt and booties would look cute with a better top IMO.

Her hair pulled back is starting to grow on me...she just needs some sideswept bangs or something (again IMO)

post-22385-1237834883_thumb.jpg

(jpgmagazine)

OMG!

Her pics of La Senza are amazing! She should go back to modelin' for them!

& the banner is just perfect! :heart:

BTW, does anyone have the picture of Kk (for la Senza too) w/the pink lingerie? ... I can't find it >.<

Guest sweet seduction

since she's no longer an angel. who's replacing her is it ana beatriz, emmanuela or behati? i see poster of them all over the store, especially ana and emmanuela.

since she's no longer an angel. who's replacing her is it ana beatriz, emmanuela or behati? i see poster of them all over the store, especially ana and emmanuela.

We don't know yet ... The only confirmed angels are Heidi, Adri, Ale, Marisa, MK & Doutzen

But im pretty sure that is not goin' to be Ana since she screw her thing w/VS a years ago :laugh: ... & Behati is already the spokemodel for PINK, so i don't think is goin' to be her either ...

I guess is goin' to be Emmanuela b/c they always have a black Angel & now they don't have one b/c they kick Selita out (or maybe Selita kick VS, who knows :ninja: ) ... Or maybe thay don't need another Angel, six is a good number (even when i just like three of the girls :ninja: ) ...

I guess we just have to wait ...

I doubt Ana will be an Angel. She's still with runways. Its the same reason why Isabeli would probably never sign a VS contract. TOO MANY RESTRICTIONS.

And just because Behati is a PINK spokesmodel doesn't mean she won't eventually become and Angel. Look at the track record.

Ale: Original PINK spokesmodel (2004ish) -> Angel (late 2004ish / early 2005ish)

MK: Next PINK Spokesmodel (2006) -> Angel (early 2007) -- I think.

**Disclaimer ... these years might be slightly off ... but you get the point**