Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

I doubt Ana will be an Angel. She's still with runways. Its the same reason why Isabeli would probably never sign a VS contract. TOO MANY RESTRICTIONS.

And just because Behati is a PINK spokesmodel doesn't mean she won't eventually become and Angel. Look at the track record.

Ale: Original PINK spokesmodel (2004ish) -> Angel (late 2004ish / early 2005ish)

MK: Next PINK Spokesmodel (2006) -> Angel (early 2007) -- I think.

**Disclaimer ... these years might be slightly off ... but you get the point**

Yeah but Behati still the PINK sopokemodel at this moment ...

Im pretty sure that she's goin' to be an Angel sooner or later, but what i wanted to say is that i don't think that she's goin' to replace Kk, Izabel or Selita at this moment

:yes:

^ That Emot is all I'm gonna say because then I'm gonna comment on why would VS lose people they've been training to be the next gen ... then replace them with complete newbies to Angel position ... and still hold on like a death grip to the ultra veteran when they should of really given the younger veterans shots at becoming lead Angel, then later passing it on to the next yung veteran instead of olding on to one of the original veterans , while the other original veterans already bowed out gracefully, and the keeping of this original veteran is only backung up the promotion line of Angels.

All im gonna say is that don't like this Angels = / ...

I only care about Adri, Ale & Marisa ... I think they should go back to something like in 2006 ... The girls now doesn't even look like if they're "good friends" you know ... They don't have that "thing", all the times that Adriana is w/Doutzen she looks so boring = / ... But when she was w/Kk she was like havin' so much fun ...

I don't know just don't like the actual Angels >.< ... But I better keep my mouth close >.<

My fav KK moment had to be 2005 Sexy Santa Helpers opening. The look her and Gisele have each other while still in the box was like "Let's show these amateur how it's done."

haha! yeah, her and Gisele are definitely runway veterans. they've each done virtually every major runway show possible. and i always thought her and Gisele had a great rapport. and they look great together. i suppose that's why VS was always putting them before or after each other in the shows. i liked at the end of 2005 show when KK was opening the toy soldier segment, and Gisele was joking with her, "Go Karolina! Kill them with your gun!" haha.

:rofl: oh yeah, I forgot about that. Ahhhh, 2005 was a great year all around. If I had to pick a 3rd person to the group (bias aside) I'd say Iza. her and kk also seem to be great friends. i loved how they followed in Come Fly with Me and also in Deck the Halls. And in Femme Fatale it was vice-versa. Also if you think about it they were the on;y 3 who did VS while still keeping runway life alive.

I'd say Iza. her and kk also seem to be great friends.

I don't think so :(

With all that "fat KK" story, only Gisele said "no comment" (very professional!) and I think Iza didn't, but I can't remeber what she actually said :/

Anyway, great friend would never say that in public, especially if she knew that KK's sick :/

(Nothing against Iza, just commenting about their friendship :D )

thanks Chocolate. I can;t imagine why they'd ask Iza. Just because saying "only Gisele said 'no comment'" doesn't mean Iza did. I'm not upset ... just curious. I can see them asking Gisele ,but not Iza. I love Iza, but she's no where the notoriety of Gisele. I'm very curious.

Maybe you confused Iza with Isa?

So both said ??? wow ... interesting. Funny I never saw that vid ... but I trust Francy.

Well, comment aside ... you do have to admit that KK and Iza do look good together. Are any friendships exist without bumps in the road ... no. i merely meant it as they seem to make a good team.

BTW, Thanks Chocolate

good point. :yes:

"Never believe unless you hear it from their ow mouth."

And Iza always says to be comfortable with your body no matter what. That I did hear from her mouth ... so ... sorry Francy ... one this note I'll disagree ;)

now then .. on to a better topic.

KK is gonna kick but in GI Joe. I can't wait :woot: