Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Wow beautiful pics, thanks PC. Okay now's the moment you've been patiently awaiting. Here's KK DT article. I could of typed it into google translator, but I wanted to authentically do it. Sorry if some of it is a little bad. It was a beautiful article. And a special thanks to Eli for helping me with some of the tough phrases and my Spanish teacher for kind of making this possible. :wave: Oh and btw, if anyone's going to repost this or use it somewhere, can you please give me credit.

'top model of the movies'

Karolina Kurkova

Dazzling

You’re on vacation and you met a blonde 1.80m, with endless legs and a look that captivates. You get nearer and it’s … Karolina Kurkova. It’s not a fantasy, it is our exclusive photo session for you. Now, the top model combines her unstoppable facet of a model with that of an actress, and next year you will be able to see her in the movies “My Sexiest Year” and “G.I. Joe”. From here, we leave you on the beach with Karolina.

If you could see her walk for a minute on the runway you know a little, today is your lucky day. First, for this exclusive and sensual photo session, you can take all the time you wish. And second, because Karolina Kurkova – the top model who measures 1.80 m in height, possesses enigmatic green eyes, she has measurements that border on temptation and lights up a smile capable of enamoring and exciting (your heart) – her slender figure will soon walk in two movies (no release date yet).In “My Sexiest Year” she embodies a supermodel, which in her case does not sound particularly difficult; and in “G.I. Joe”, based on a popular cartoon series, she gives life to the intrepid Cover Girl.

Meanwhile, when you see her on the big screen, you’ll probably be happy. And it is that this 24 year old Czech has an additional quality that makes her so irresistible which is important for a look. Half of the planet has already fallen conquered to the Slavic traits more than historic tricksters and firms such as Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Yves Saint Laurent, or Hugo Boss have already hired the magic that this model gives off to sell their collections.

They say that behind a great man there is a great woman … Then in this case you have to say that behind a great woman there is a great friend. And if not they question themselves about Karolina, who thanks to her childhood friend, which was the one who sent her photos to a modeling agency, today can afford the luxury of checking in 3 million euros per year. “I always have the same friends” – she says – “and what I like most is that they treat me as Karolina, not as an international supermodel. I am still the same and I like to separate my professional life from my personal life.”

Actually, Kurkova is like a manikin, but more like a chameleon. The blonde brightens like no one else a dress of haute couture as she irresistibly shows off these tight jeans or – and this is the aspect that we like most – dazzles us with a tiny panty and engaging bra when she becomes one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels. Whatever happens, the blonde has managed to get her image to become truly a spectacle.

And her's some quotes from her:

“In order to relax after a day’s work, I listen to jazz. But if I want to animate myself, I put on funky or electronica.”

“I practice kickboxing because it helps me to free myself from tension and; moreover, I could tumble if someone attacked me.”

“This is a very tough and competitive business, where you have to fight everyday in order to command respect.”

^ I want the scans & everything hahahaha ... I would love to see that ( :!

You're wish is my command. I would type the article but I would kinda translate it first, but that might take a little bit for me. I know spanish but I'm not fluent yet. But I did realize that they talk about her GI Joe role a little and a movie called My Sexiest Year.

pretty in this spanish magazine

Does anyone think that the middle girl in this VSFS 2008 promo photo is KK?

Maybe it's the hips that make me think it :blush:

(source: victoria's secret)

I am just soooooo curious about how KK will look this year at the show (and after a turbulent year for her)

The taping of the show is approx. 2 weeks away, any news on promo events with the angels or appearances on tv?

ftr1.jpg

Does anyone think that the middle girl in this VSFS 2008 promo photo is KK?

Maybe it's the hips that make me think it :blush:

(source: victoria's secret)

I am just soooooo curious about how KK will look this year at the show (and after a turbulent year for her)

The taping of the show is approx. 2 weeks away, any news on promo events with the angels or appearances on tv?

post-22385-1225743776_thumb.jpg