Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Sam12 I concur wholeheartedly!!!

I just posted on the VS 2008 thread on Bellazon how disappointed I was too.

BUT, I did add that this MUST mean she has her own holiday commercial coming out ; )

I miss her too, I bet she's in the gym 24/7 kicking butt for the upcoming November VS show and promos.

I have a VERY high intuition that the next time we see her for VS she is going to look RAVISHING and GLOWING!

(fingers crossed)

Thanks for the ed Chocolate, I usually prefer her HF stuff, but this ed is one of my favs because it shows her looking so naturally gorgeous and really puts the spotlight on her and that curvy figure of hers. Not every woman can look as breathtaking as she does in some simple jeans and jean jackets : )

Get ready for glam Karolina soon guys....I can just feel it.....

Elle UK in now in the US. Is there an article about KK, because the article with her pics say Kate Moss like ten times and only says KK by the pic.

I've got the issue in my possession but I've yet to read or scan it. The pictures show KK looking like Farrah Fawcett from the late 70's. I also have KK's issue for DT Magazine, but since its in Espanol, its not like I can read what it says. Once I scan those issues, I'll post them in my KK gallery over at KarolinaKurkova DOT NET

:laugh:

More sexy eds! Thank you!

Just read on the VS 2008 tfs forum that KK has been taken OFF the models.com Model Icons List!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The audacity of it all..who is ready to start a petition to get her back on?! : )

Don't get me wrong that list has some incredible models on it, but a few can EASILY be replaced by our dear KK.

This is getting insane...with her MIA status, her body controversy and uncalled for negative press, her absence in the holiday VS commercial and now this, all I can say is I miss updated news on her so much and I hope these are all just a string of coincidental bad luck. BUT I have faith and hope and her luck will change for the better..... I just know it!

On a more positive note, KK will be a part of our holiday season soon guys!

Elle UK in now in the US. Is there an article about KK, because the article with her pics say Kate Moss like ten times and only says KK by the pic.

I've got the issue in my possession but I've yet to read or scan it. The pictures show KK looking like Farrah Fawcett from the late 70's. I also have KK's issue for DT Magazine, but since its in Espanol, its not like I can read what it says. Once I scan those issues, I'll post them in my KK gallery over at KarolinaKurkova DOT NET

:laugh:

Vamp, I already scanned that DT mag. And as we spaeak I'm translating it. Thanks anyway.You have a KK gallery. Cool. If you need the article translated, you cn use mine once I finish.

Thanks PC, you're the best.

Oh yeah, and will I know before I buy if they're handing them out? Will I get an email or text notice. Or will they advertise on their site.

You must spend at least $10 to get the Secret Santa promotion. The promotion will last from 11/1-11/30 (while supplies last.) There will be in-store marketing, and I am pretty sure the company will send out emails and text about the promotion.

YES! we will certainly check back!!!! thanks Vamp!

please let this signal a sort of return of KK.

it's really time for her to make a comeback. she IS an icon, but she's been out of the game for TOO long now. i mean, seriously --- other than VS, what was the last BIG campaign she actually had?? i can't even remember. MANGO?!? Jones NYC??? ROCAWEAR?!?!?!??

come ON, Karolina! we want you back at the top where you belong!

(**though, truth be told, i'm sure that if SHE wanted to go through all the hassle to stage a big high-fashion comeback, she would have by now. she's probably perfectly content with her millions and her wonderful lifestyle -- and honestly, that's perfectly fine with me. i certainly understand that. but i just want to see her everywhere again! **)