Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

^ I am pretty it will be an in store thing, so I don't think online store/catalog is part of this promo. However, you may use the gift card online :yes:

You might get an email or text prior to them handing them out. I will get you the info. tomorrow :)

No worries, I will let you know when this officially starts (Y)

They were swimsuit/ beach pics. Do you guys really want me to buy it $45. Because if I do and it's old stuff, please don't tell me. Because I'll flip.

But if you really want me to tell me soon, because I pass the store on the way home.

This is the cover. If it's new stuff just tell me I'll be glad to get it, if you guys want it. :wave:

But as I said, if it's new let me get it and scan it. Please, I don't want to waste it.

post-21980-1224167532_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the new VS photos everyone, I like the ones with her in grey/white with her hair straight and with bangs.

(Sidenote...VS makes weird-looking clothes sometimes, even the models look silly in some of them. : S)

JoeKnight, sorry no one responded earlier. Those photos have been posted a few pages back, BUT they are gorgeous so who cares...thanks for being on top of them!

I found another photo from the one I posted before of candid, casual KK in Miami from the weekend.

The website has quite the varied comments from people....I hope for all the negative ones she SHINES at the VS show and proves them all wrong.

post-22385-1224190630_thumb.jpg

Source: http://theskinnywebsite.com/site/2008/10/1...ned/#more-11491

I was thinmking to myself, I once spent $85 on a mag of Iza, and since KK's in a tie for my second fav, I should at least spend something, so I went back to the store and I asked. It took them a half an hour to straighten it out :/ , but they were charging the mexico price when they should of been charging another. So it wasn't $45. So .... I got it. :Dinah:

If anyone still wants scanned pics and the editorial I'd be glad to. :angel: