Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

I don't think VS will change that drastically in terms of sex appeal if they change at all. Victoria's Secret is a staple, a name brand that women wear to look sexy. The only problem is that men seem to enjoy the catalogs more than the ladies as this board can attest to with our worship of Adriana, Karolina, Miranda, etc. They'll just tweak the catalogs a bit that's all.

Well, I was surfing on the internet and reading the IMDB database when suddenly I saw that KK has appeared in a movie.

Here it is: http://imdb.com/title/tt0806130/

After that I wanted to check this film out or see some pictures, BUT I could not find anything about it. I mean nothing. No trailer or promos, and no pictures either.

I'm really disappinted right now because I really wanted to download the movie. Actually, the most confusing part that there is no infos about it at all.

That is why I write this. I hope someone knows or heard something about it. Please let me know if you have a source where I can download from this film, or something like that...

i think they must've got a ton of response from the last fashion show about how it was just TOO ridiculous and juvenile. there isn't anything about the whole "SEXY SEXY SEXY *making stupid faces* THAT'S HOT *clapping hands in air* YAH! *ditzy laugh*" style that they had the models walking at the show that resembles the sensual, alluring, sultry sex appeal of the catalogue when it became a household name in the 90s.

wow. that was a long sentence. but what i mean is that their image has turned young and cheesy, instead of mature and sexy in the womanly sense (*their target demographic*). this is what they're trying to go back to, i think, in their latest advertisements and with all this talk of a new image makeover. Adriana is very well-known and has that sultry way about her, and KK is extremely elegant, and sensual and seems older than she is. these are the attributes that have led to the 2 of them being used lately. they may have gained alot of male attention lately, but it's the WOMEN who are actually buying the product. VS isn't a magazine, it's a CATALOGUE, so it's gotta appeal to the people who are buying, which are women. i just think that women will relate to KK, in particular, easier than alot of the younger seeming models.

i think they must've got a ton of response from the last fashion show about how it was just TOO ridiculous and juvenile. there isn't anything about the whole "SEXY SEXY SEXY *making stupid faces* THAT'S HOT *clapping hands in air* YAH! *ditzy laugh*" style that they had the models walking at the show that resembles the sensual, alluring, sultry sex appeal of the catalogue when it became a household name in the 90s.

wow. that was a long sentence. but what i mean is that their image has turned young and cheesy, instead of mature and sexy in the womanly sense (*their target demographic*). this is what they're trying to go back to, i think, in their latest advertisements and with all this talk of a new image makeover. Adriana is very well-known and has that sultry way about her, and KK is extremely elegant, and sensual and seems older than she is. these are the attributes that have led to the 2 of them being used lately. they may have gained alot of male attention lately, but it's the WOMEN who are actually buying the product. VS isn't a magazine, it's a CATALOGUE, so it's gotta appeal to the people who are buying, which are women. i just think that women will relate to KK, in particular, easier than alot of the younger seeming models.

I'd love to comment something remarkably intelligent but it's like... 2am here in Miami.... so I'm going to keep it sweet simple and to the point.

-VS seems to have gotten the hint. Models acting like 12 year olds is not sexy.... Models looking like they are posing for playboy, doesn't make me want to buy the damn bra/panties either.

-Hopefully this years show will reflect the changes.

-KK has never looked better.

-KK is the best Angel. :wub: