Bellazon

Best of Editorial Images.

And how are you gonna do it with 35 pics, or 40 now???

You need 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256... to do what you said in the 1st post, if not you'll have to adjust it at some stage or give some of them a bye (using tennis terminology) in the 1st round.

HUH? Theron i don't understand...im gonna do each photo and then score it...and then the one with the most number of points wins....and if there is any ties i will make those photos go head to head...and then put them in order of how they resulted and their points...how will that not work? :/

OK then, but that's not what you wrote in the 1st message... :laugh: you said there you were going to put 2 nominations against each other and the one that got the least points would be knocked out.

Maybe you changed it later in another message that I haven't read.

^ Ooops,yeh i was originally gonna do that but changed it,sorry for the confusion!

OK, i am still taking nominations as it's gonna be awhile until we get to the end anyways,so why not add a couple more? but it will be closing in a couple days.

Anyways...let's get started!

Editorial Photo: Number 1- Barbara Palvin,W August 2010, "Sweet & Vicious" by Pink

post-34463-0-1446082648-09272_thumb.jpg

1- Vote on the model,clothing,photography,anything to do with the photo

2- You can vote three times (split it how you want).

3- Each photo will get a final score,and eventually will determine the rankings.

4- Maximum of 20 votes before new/next round!

5- START VOTING! :wave::flower: