Bellazon

Ack

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

what a pity this thread seems dead..somebody still interested?

Just finished UFC 238, it was a good event, i don't spoiler because the matches are worthy of a look..

if there are fans or just curious, could we rename the name of thread? maybe "mma" because One FC and Bellator have interesting matches (mostly One)..

18 hours ago, fromitalywithlove said:

if there are fans or just curious, could we rename the name of thread? maybe "mma" because One FC and Bellator have interesting matches (mostly One)..

You could write what I know about MMA on the back of a stamp but I do think that's a good shout about renaming the thread. Consider it done. :heythere:

Just to put some irons in the fire,

- 14 June will be Bellator 222 with two "old" warriors, Machida vs Sonnen (and i want to see Neimar Gracie agains Macdonald)

- 15 June One FC Legendary Quest with a thai boxe match for the title between Stamp Fairtex and Alma Juniku, plus the return of Sexyama

- 22 June Bellator London with a quite good main card

some action:boxing:

Speaking about UFC, here are the upcoming events:

- 22 June, Fight Night Greenville (just waitin to see a ko from Lineker and rooting for Di Chirico)

- 29 June UFC on Espn 3 (nice card, dont blink on the main event..)

- 6 July UFC 239, an absolute event, many fights to see!

Hey Joe, are you a fan of Kevin? i think he's a good fighter, but right now Lightweights and Welter are very very tough classes so, let's see another couple of fights of him..UFC is still the best promotion, but why don't try to take a belt in another organization and then return to "uncle Dana"?

• 2 weeks later...

updates:

good fights on "UFC on Espn.., as i said, dont blink when you watch the main event (even if a bit disappointing..), take a look also at the preliminary card

while we're waiting for UFC 239, here are the next events:

- 12 July One FC Masters of Destiny with the return of Angela Lee:wub:

- 13 July UFC Fight Night 155, the comeback of Urijah Faber plus the female main event 

- 20 July UFC on Espn 4, many interesting fights, dont miss it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i guess everybody knows what happened..poor fighting strategy..anyway..

- just finished Ufc Fight Night 157: China is rising importance and, just by numbers, will have a huge impact on combat sports

next events:

- 07/09 Bellator 226: nice main card, would be firecrackers!

- 14/09 Ufc Cowboy vs Gaethje, not just the main event, very interesting

- 06/20 Ufc 243: good event, but let's be honest, we all are waiting for the title match..i like both so..we'll see!

- 12/10 two events: Ufc Joanna vs Waterson:wub: (and i'm rooting for Kron Gracie and Mackenzie Dern) and finally an event in Italy for Bellator (Milan) with the former Ufc Alessio Sakara