Bellazon

SCARY Looking Models

adriana_isabeli

So I was looking up the defintion of supermodel on answers.com and I found a quote that fashion designer Lazaro Hernandez said about Gemma Ward.

"She looked like no one else at the time. She was this alien, and fashion is always looking for newness."

:rofl:

but she´s a beautiful alien :D

Ana Mihajlovic is stunning :wub: & Ines Cronkrak isn't Serbian, she's Polish :p

Ines isn't Polish, she's Serbian, her surname doesn't sounds polish at all, and polish form of name Ines is Inez, it's very unpopular name here.

• 9 months later...

Now wait just a MINUNTE!!! :| . I know her eyes may be a little big bright, wide, shocking and intense, but I love Masha :ninja: . It may not be in a sexual way...heck, I might not even be attracted to her in any shape form of fashion, but Masha should be an inspiration to us all. She may not have Gisele's abs or Marisa's body or Miranda's dimples or Barbara's smile or Adriana's exoticness or Fernanda's skin or Izabel's hair...But she has overcome years of people starring and making fun of her to not give up and reach for her goals. She may not be beautiful or sexy in a normal kind of way...but she is in an alien kind of way and that's what makes her special too :blah: .

Now wait just a MINUNTE!!! :| . I know her eyes may be a little big bright, wide, shocking and intense, but I love Masha :ninja: . It may not be in a sexual way...heck, I might not even be attracted to her in any shape form of fashion, but Masha should be an inspiration to us all. She may not have Gisele's abs or Marisa's body or Miranda's dimples or Barbara's smile or Adriana's exoticness or Fernanda's skin or Izabel's hair...But she has overcome years of people starring and making fun of her to not give up and reach for her goals. She may not be beautiful or sexy in a normal kind of way...but she is in an alien kind of way and that's what makes her special too :blah: .