Bellazon

The most beautiful face of fashion

sagitario

Candice Boucher x3

Is this the final? I have seen Candice Boucher lost twice in her group... :blink:

Yes Candice lost twice in their group. But finished in second place because the other also lost twice.

It's funny that Candice lost to Adriana Lima. But after Adriana Lima played with Karen Mulder and lost, deleted, and then Candice palyed with Karen Mulder and won. That's why these games are not always fair. I never thought that she came here. :blink:

But congratulations :)

Yes, it's really strange.

In my contests, and I have done many so far, it has never happened that someone who lost twice in the groups reaches the final, not even the semifinals.

And only Adriana Lima and Isabeli Fontana have won a contest after having lost some of their group pairings, but just 1.

BTW, I thought the final was going to be Valentina vs Emily.

And after seeing the semifinals I would have bet all my money for Christy and Emily... :blink:

I also bet on Christy and Emily! LOL It was a huge surprise! Although Doutzen has never lost! But Candice was not thinking! Candice also lost with Valentina, right at the beginning of the game. Really unusual :blink:

Results:

Candice Boucher: 16.5

Doutzen Kroes: 40.5

19 votes so far, are at least 20, but as the difference in votes is too big not wait any more for the winner:

And the winner of the most beautiful face of fashion is: :brows:

:fun: Doutzen Kroes :drool:

doutzenkroesneimanmarcu.jpg

Thanks for all participants :wave::flower: