3. Kristen Stewart

4. Britney Spears

5. Blake Lively

6. Jessica Alba

7. Lea Michele

8. Lady Gaga

9. Taylor Swift

10. Leighton Meester

So that's what sexy is. I've been living a lie. I agree with Miss Lima, this looks like a popularity list.

I LOVE Taylor Swift. She's an amazing singer (one of my faves actually) & she's super double CUTE, & in my opinion she can be everything BUT sexy!

Also, I "kinda" like K.Stwe, when she looks more like a lady lol ... She's super cutie on the Twilight movies, BUT yeah, she looks pretty much like she's always drugged :S

I do think Marisa Miller is sexy, so I don't complain about her at all :)

& Gaga ... oh dear God, everyone have their own opinions ... but whatever, I think like AnaBBarrosFan, she shouldn't be that high :wacko:

I share the sentiments of surprise at the GaGa thing. I don't particularly dislike her, but there's obviously 100+ hotter celebs out there. I must say in a way I'm even more surprised about Krisetn Stewart :ninja: . 1. Because she's popular for Twilight, which isn't popular with the Men's Mag crowd I don't think :idk: . 2. she doesn't come off as even trying to be sexy and I don't even know whether she thinks of herself that way. And 3. I can't think of a more average looking actress (not that that's bad). Of course there are some worse looking, but she's about as average as they come. There's probably at least 10 or more Kristens in every high school classroom in America. That said, I do like her because her demeanor combined with her averageness just puts me in the mind of the thick and thin friend at school and that makes me feel kindof warm and fuzzy :) .