Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

The photographer had a Santa Claus yesterday in the set - it must be something christmassy... I wonder if it's a vogue now , I doubt...

I'm still so curious about the Mario Testino shoot!!! Does she have still some work to be released? Apart from that one?

41 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

The photographer had a Santa Claus yesterday in the set - it must be something christmassy... I wonder if it's a vogue now , I doubt...

I'm still so curious about the Mario Testino shoot!!! Does she have still some work to be released? Apart from that one?

Maybe the Mario stuff was already released? It's talking so long, he posted it in May

2 hours ago, jay_hk said:

What she has been shooting in the past few days, the TV show she is participating in, the Clapper movie, a ton of Love Advents, VS Shoots with Sport, Bellemere and Kadel. VS Holiday Commercial, 

Does anyone know for what this was?? ^^^^^^

^That was from the Telegraph magazine.

The Mario Testino picture was posted not in May but at the end of June, so if the shoot comes out this month it is normal deadline. The Vogue Paris editorials were both shoot at the same time, but came out 2 months apart.

There is also that shoot she did in Paris this last week. I'm trying to see what the bags and boxes on the Santa video say but my screenshots are just too blurry.

5 minutes ago, brunoexclusive said:

^That was from the Telegraph magazine.

The Mario Testino picture was posted not in May but at the end of June, so if the shoot comes out this month it is normal deadline. The Vogue Paris editorials were both shoot at the same time, but came out 2 months apart.

There is also that shoot she did in Paris this last week. I'm trying to see what the bags and boxes on the Santa video say but my screenshots are just too blurry.

Where is the Santa video?