Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

Wasn't Sara supposed to have shot swim in Turks&caicos?? She did commented weeks ago she couldn't wait to be there. Wonder what happened... She Is working so little for VS compared to most of the other new angels. Josephine Isn't even an angel and works the double of Sara (?) I don't understand what they're doing

But didn't they already wrapped Turks&Caicos? Hope you are right tho. She haven't shot with them since that time with Vita. And It's so weird compared to other girls who shot pretty much every week.. Maybe they'll use Sara more on events/promotion? Let's wait and see :idk:  

But didn't they already wrapped Turks&Caicos? Hope your right tho. She haven't shot with them since that time with Vita. And It's so weird compared to other girls who shot pretty much every week.. Maybe they'll use Sara more on events/promotion? Let's wait and see :idk:  

well actually I like the fact that Sara is doing more stuff than just VS. she was at Cannes, etc etc. So it's got that VS is not eating all her time :)

I think Sara shot something different with VS that day, maybe she'll be the face of a new campaign or fragrance or something VS related.

Elsa, Jasmine, Stella, Jac all did Bombshell whilst Romee, Behati, and Stella did the multiway bra