Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

@sarasampaio : Nos #globosdeouro com o meu irmão. ️ at The portuguese golden globes with my handsome brother @andrepsampaio thank you @stellamccartney for my amazing dress and @torresjoalheiros for my amazing jewelry ️ @centralmodels

post-37343-0-57569500-1432501457_thumb.j

@sarasampaio : Nos #globosdeouro com o meu irmão. ️ at The portuguese golden globes with my handsome brother @andrepsampaio thank you @stellamccartney for my amazing dress and @torresjoalheiros for my amazing jewelry ️ @centralmodels

attachicon.gif11378842_1451146388512323_989989114_n.jpg

She's like their only model  :idk:

Oh, well it works!  :D

Portuguese golden globes, and she is nominated for best model

:wub2:  :wub2:  :wub2:

^ Don't be so sure. Sharam Diniz Is also nominated and her career Is as impressive as Sara. She also did the VS fashion show and VS catalog, she walked  pretty much for all major brands (Carolina Herrera, Chanel, Balmain...). She did a Calvin Klein campaign,e a Chanel campaign, Ralph Lauren, Avon... Her high fashion career Is more impressive than Sara's. She even beat Sara at the 2013 golden globes. Daniela Hanganu, another girl nomenated who Is ony 17 and Is still studying, just walked Chanel last season and just shot Miu Miu and Dior, she haven't even started seriously and her future already seem so bright...  So yes, I do think Sara will win, duh, she just became an angel but the competition Isn't that week and next year she better watch out...

^ Don't be so sure. Sharam Diniz Is also nominated and her career Is as impressive as Sara. She also did the VS fashion show and VS catalog, she walked  pretty much for all major brands (Carolina Herrera, Chanel, Balmain...). She did a Calvin Klein campaign,e a Chanel campaign, Ralph Lauren, Avon... Her high fashion career Is more impressive than Sara's. She even beat Sara at the 2013 golden globes. Daniela Hanganu, another girl nomenated who Is ony 17 and Is still studying, just walked Chanel last season and just shot Miu Miu and Dior, she haven't even started seriously and her future already seem so bright...  So yes, I do think Sara will win, duh, she just became an angel but the competition Isn't that week and next year she better watch out...

True...

post-42006-0-1446016102-49553_thumb.jpg

ORIGINAL:

SARA SAMPAIO RECEBE MAIS UM GLOBO DE OURO

top model portuguesa mais internacional do momento já tinha vencido o prémio de Melhor Modelo Feminino em 2011, 2012 e 2014.

25 MAIO 2015, 00:30

JOANA SANTOS E JOSÉ FIDALGO ENTREGARAM A SARA SAMPAIO O PRÉMIO DE MELHOR MODELO FEMININO, NA XX GALA DOS GLOBOS DE OURO QUE ANIMOU O COLISEU DOS RECREIOS ESTE DOMINGO, DIA 24 DE MAIO. NASCIDA NO PORTO A 21 DE JULHO DE 1991, SARA SAMPAIO TORNOU-SE CONHECIDA DEPOIS DE VENCER O CONCURSO CABELOS PANTENE, EM 2007. A SUA CARREIRA COMEÇOU A GANHAR MAIOR PROJEÇÃO EM 2011, TENDO FOTOGRAFADO PARA REVISTAS COMO A VOGUE E GLAMOUR E SIDO UMA DAS PROTAGONISTAS DA CAMPANHA PUBLICITÁRIA MUNDIAL DA AXE EXCITE. NESSE MESMO ANO FOI TAMBÉM ESCOLHIDA PARA SER A IMAGEM DA LANIDOR, MARCA QUE HÁ MUITOS ANOS NÃO ERA REPRESENTADA POR UMA PORTUGUESA.

Em 2012 foi capa da edição de abril da Vogue portuguesa e foi escolhida para ser a imagem da campanha internacional Calzedonia Mar Verão 2012, marca que continua a representar.

Ao longo do ano de 2013, Sara Sampaio continuou a somar sucessos: foi capa da edição de janeiro da revista GQ, na qual foi apelidada de A Oitava Maravilha do Mundo; em abril brilhou no desfile da Calzedonia em Itália; apareceu na capa que assinalou o 25.º aniversário da revista ELLE e pisou a passerelle da 33.ª edição do Portugal Fashion, no Porto. Mas o momento de maior destaque em 2013 foi o convite para participar no desfile anual da marca de lingerie Victoria’s Secret, que teve lugar em novembro, em Nova Iorque. E para terminar o ano em beleza, Sara Sampaio foi eleita modelo revelação de 2013 pela revista HOLA!.

Em 2014, a manequim portuguesa continuou a ter êxito em todo o mundo. Em fevereiro, o seu nome apareceu na 28.ª posição da lista das modelos mais sexy do mundo, elaborada pelo site models.com e encabeçada pela brasileira Adriana Lima. Em março tornou-se na primeira portuguesa a posar em fato de banho para a famosa revista Sports Illustrated, feito que lhe valeu ser eleita Rookie do Ano (modelo estreante do ano) pela publicação. Para além de pisar as principais passerelles do mundo, Sara voltou também a desfilar as propostas da Victoria’s Secret, naquele que é um dos desfiles mais aguardados do ano. Ainda em 2014 posou para a Vogue italiana, em outubro, e para a Vogue espanhola, em dezembro.                                                                                 

Já este ano, em abril, apareceu na capa da edição francesa da revista ELLE e, no final desse mês, a recebeu uma das melhores notícias da sua carreira: foi escolhida pela Victoria’s Secret, marca com a qual trabalha desde 2011, para ser um dos seus ‘anjos’, ou seja, uma das suas representantes oficiais.

Na mesma categoria estavam nomeadas Daniela Hanganu (Central Models), Francisca Perez (Best Models) e Sharam Diniz (L’Agence).

TRANSLATION:
SARA Sampaio RECEIVES ANOTHER GOLDEN GLOBE
The TOP MODEL PORTUGUESE MORE INTERNATIONAL TIME HAD ALREADY LOSER MODEL BEST AWARD FEM IN 2011, 2012 AND 2014.
25 MAIO 2015, 00:30
JOAN SAINTS AND JOSÉ HIDALGO delivered the SARA Sampaio BEST AWARD FEM MODEL IN XX GALA OF GOLDEN GLOBES that animated Lisbon Coliseum THIS SUNDAY 24TH MAY. BORN IN PORTO TO 21 JULY 1991 Sampaio SARA BECAME KNOWN AFTER WIN THE CONTEST HAIR PANTENE, 2007. IN YOUR CAREER BEGAN TO GAIN GREATER PROJECTION IN 2011, HAVING PHOTOGRAPHED FOR MAGAZINES AS VOGUE AND GLAMOUR AND BEEN A THE ACTORS OF HYPE WORLD AXE EXCITE. EVEN THIS YEAR WAS ALSO CHOSEN TO BE THE IMAGE OF LANIDOR, BRAND THAT FOR MANY YEARS WAS NOT REPRESENTED BY A PORTUGUESE.
IN 2012 WAS COVER OF VOGUE PORTUGAL APRIL ISSUE AND WAS CHOSEN TO BE THE CAMPAIGN IMAGE INTERNATIONAL Calzedonia SEA SUMMER 2012 BRAND THAT CONTINUES TO REPRESENT.
THE YEAR LONG, 2013, SARA Sampaio SOMAR CONTINUED TO SUCCESS: WAS THE JANUARY ISSUE MAGAZINE COVER GQ, IN WHAT WAS dubbed THE EIGHTH WONDER OF THE WORLD; IN NO PARADE OF APRIL SHONE Calzedonia in Italy; APPEARED ON THE COVER marking the 25th Anniversary of ELLE MAGAZINE AND STEPPED The PASSERELLE THE 33rd EDITION OF PORTUGAL FASHION, THE HARBOUR. BUT THE GREATEST MOMENT FEATURED IN 2013 WAS THE INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN ANNUAL PARADE OF LINGERIE MARK VICTORIA'S SECRET THAT TOOK PLACE IN NOVEMBER IN NEW YORK. AND TO END THE YEAR IN BEAUTY, SARA Sampaio WAS ELECTED MODEL 2013 DISCLOSURE BY JOURNAL HOLA !.
IN 2014, A DUMMY PORTUGUESE CONTINUED TO SUCCEED IN THE WORLD. IN FEBRUARY, YOUR NAME APPEARED IN 28th POSITION OF THE LIST OF MODELS MORE SEXY WORLD, PREPARED BY SITE MODELS.COM is spearheaded by Brazilian ADRIANA LIMA. IN MARCH BECAME THE FIRST PORTUGUESE A POSE IN BATH IN FACT FOR THE FAMOUS SPORTS ILLUSTRATED MAGAZINE, DONE THAT WILL BE ELECTED VALEU ROOKIE OF THE YEAR (MODEL YEAR rookie) BY PUBLICATION. FOR TO STEP BEYOND THE MAIN WORLD catwalks, SARA BACK ALSO parade PROPOSALS OF VICTORIA'S SECRET, THAT IT IS ONE OF THE SHOWS MORE YEAR awaited. STILL IN 2014 posed for VOGUE ITALIAN IN OCTOBER, AND THE SPANISH VOGUE, DECEMBER.
ALREADY THIS YEAR, IN APRIL, APPEARED ON THE COVER EDITION FRENCH ELLE MAGAZINE AND, AT THE END OF THIS MONTH, A RECEIVED ONE OF THE BEST NEWS OF HIS CAREER: WAS CHOSEN BY VICTORIA'S SECRET, BRAND WITH THE WORKS WHICH SINCE 2011 TO BE A ITS 'ANGELS', THAT IS, ONE OF HIS OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVES.
IN THE SAME CATEGORY WERE NAMED DANIELA Hanganu (CENTRAL MODELS), FRANCISCA PEREZ (BEST MODELS) And Sharam Diniz (L'AGENCE).

http://caras.sapo.pt/globosdeouro/globosdeouro_moda/2015-05-25-Sara-Sampaio-recebe-mais-um-Globo-de-Ouro

She's like their only model :idk:

Oh, well it works! :D

^ Don't be so sure. Sharam Diniz Is also nominated and her career Is as impressive as Sara. She also did the VS fashion show and VS catalog, she walked pretty much for all major brands (Carolina Herrera, Chanel, Balmain...). She did a Calvin Klein campaign,e a Chanel campaign, Ralph Lauren, Avon... Her high fashion career Is more impressive than Sara's. She even beat Sara at the 2013 golden globes. Daniela Hanganu, another girl nomenated who Is ony 17 and Is still studying, just walked Chanel last season and just shot Miu Miu and Dior, she haven't even started seriously and her future already seem so bright... So yes, I do think Sara will win, duh, she just became an angel but the competition Isn't that week and next year she better watch out...

This award is about last year career and Sharam never did a CK campaign she did a presentation, she walked the bs show 2 years ago once. And last year barely did any jobs, besides walking for balmain. Yes she did a Chanel watch campaign but never did their show. Also Daniela also only walked Chanel, while I think she has a very promising future it would have been too soon for her to win.

@sarasampaio : Muito orgulho nesta menina! Ponham os olhos nela! @danielahanganu @centralmodels #centralgirls I'm so proud of this girl! Keep an eye on her! ️

post-37343-0-51720400-1432532393_thumb.j

@danielahanganu : Sara, muito muito obrigada pelas tuas palavras, o teu gesto fez de mim mais que vencedora!! És fantástica... Gostaria um dia de poder ter um percurso tão glorioso como o teu ️ Muitos parabéns pela vitória, foi mais que merecida!! Muito obrigada por tudo ️ #globosdeouro #sic #caras

post-37343-0-85884300-1432532453_thumb.j