Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

But yes, hard not to fall for her even that much more after those answers :wub:

I don’t know this ‘Adam Levine’ of whom Nina speaks ( :no2:), but her response to that first question was sensational. :rofl:

:rofl: Why I lover her more these days :D

Her answers what made me post that,I think I  didn't post anything here before,but really her answers especially about that Levin caught my attention--Go girl,you have beauty,a body and  a mind too.

She is getting like SO popular.... Today Harry Styles from One Direction . its following Nina on twitter.

omg, my feels lol sdfghjkl barbara palvin is always liking his pictures on instagram.. but he doesn't follow her ):

haha really?...and yes Harry follows Nina and Nina dont follow him lol probably maybe could be a wrong move since she is dating Max from another boyband lolz

"Esquire Network launched back in September with a wide range of original programming for men, and to celebrate the year’s most fascinating and captivating women (with women from entertainment, sports, and pop culture), Esquire will air Women We Love , a one-hour original special based on the popular monthly feature in Esquire magazine. The special debuts Nov. 19 at 8 p.m."

nina appears at 0.21 seconds of the trailer

here is the trailer:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/11/esquire-women-we-love-trailer/#more-150879