Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

^ No, I can't either. It tells me that I need the Veehd Plugin(?) to watch this video. :(

damn :( ... if someone can watch it....post it on youtube pleaseee or another link maybe.

Have no fear! I have the video and will upload it for download after work. As much as I love you all I am not going to upload it onto YT b/c it will probably get flagged and I don't feel like having my account banned again :no2:

@ninaagdal; Warming up after a great but a little chilly day shooting @accessorize w the awesome @Benwellerstudio and crew

post-49177-0-1446099073-73158_thumb.jpg

i think that brand "accessorize" was on it Kate upton early this year (spring 2013)... and nina probably for spring 2014 thats great.

on youtube thanks to pinkcouture

;)

That's fine if you want to put it on YT but at least have the common courtesy & respect to credit me, considering it was me who grabbed the video when most people here were not able to and I also edited the video so most of you did not have to watch the whole thing (btw most of it was pretty "meh") :/