Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

I love Nina, i really do but she needs to let the HL dresses. I get she likes the designer but honestly she looks like she wears the same dress in a different color every single time, it's just ridiculous, i can't even remember the last time she went to a fancy event and wore something different O.o

Her best look for SI this year was the 2nd one, i love it when she lets her hair down :)

I love Nina, i really do but she needs to let the HL dresses. I get she likes the designer but honestly she looks like she wears the same dress in a different color every single time, it's just ridiculous, i can't even remember the last time she went to a fancy event and wore something different O.o

Her best look for SI this year was the 2nd one, i love it when she lets her hair down :)

She looks fine in the HL dresses but is more of the same, she needs to start trying different styles. Just look at Cintia's look, her three dresses were beautiful and she looked amazing without being boring :idk:

I actually love her interviews, she just seems to be having fun ... And that's how it should be, she's just 20 and i seriously hate it when girls have the 'my shit doesn't stink' attitude, Nina seems to be pretty genuine in her interviews/videos