Bellazon

Nina Agdal
Thumbnail

Not sure if repost:

Allure magazine, Nina Adal exclusive: http://www.allure.co...commercial.html

Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend—and there's one commercial everyone is already talking about. This year, Carl's Jr./Hardee's tapped Sports Illustrated model Nina Agdal to portray their finger-licking, bikini-wearing, controversially hot burger eater (following in the footsteps of Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, and Kate Upton). We caught up with the model to give us the inside scoop on the shoot.

How did you prepare for the big Carl's Jr. photo shoot?

"I actually had the flu before this shoot, so I didn't really go to the gym. Instead I tried to stay away from carbs and ate more vegetables and lean protein."

Did you do anything to get your body ready?

"I made sure to get waxed at European Wax Center before the shoot. Their comfort wax really makes the process less painful. I was so scared of waxing until I went there. I go at least two days before a big shoot to make sure my skin is silky and smooth. And, of course, a fresh mani-pedi."

What were you wearing besides a bikini?"Sunscreen was very important since we spent the whole day in the sun. They used Scott Barnes Body Bling to make my skin glow. I felt like a beach babe."

How many of those Carl's Jr. sandwiches did you actually eat?

"I had some bites but had to spit some out, too. I think I went through around 50 sandwiches that day, if not more! But I still ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

Wasn't it on the 4th Quarter? Damn it, this twitter people needs to stop playing with my mind :laugh:

EDIT: Apparently the commercial didn't air in all the country, some people in the Midwest are saying they didn't get the commercial.

Wasn't it on the 4th Quarter? Damn it, this twitter people needs to stop playing with my mind :laugh:

EDIT: Apparently the commercial didn't air in all the country, some people in the Midwest are saying they didn't get the commercial.

There were a few times that I saw LOCAL commercials during some of the commercial slots. I was really surprised by seeing a low budget commercial for a local car dealer during the second quarter... Not sure how that happened but I'm guessing other people saw similar "local" ads too.

There were a few times that I saw LOCAL commercials during some of the commercial slots. I was really surprised by seeing a low budget commercial for a local car dealer during the second quarter... Not sure how that happened but I'm guessing other people saw similar "local" ads too.