Bellazon

>.< Lost interest.

Prettyphile

You guys won't believe this but I'm losing interest in Tori P. :whistle::blink: Can you believe it? I can't. Thought I had a girl crush there for awhile but she's changed or something......can't put my finger on it. Well, I can but I'm not gonna' say. For some reason, IMG just doesn't go out of their way for her anymore and it might be .......well, I'm not gonna' say that either. :ninja:

I'm getting over Candace and Miranda, well, actually I really only like Behati :heart::heart: of the V.S. girls along with Ana B.B. and Adriana. I could maybe start liking Lindsay, jury is still out on that one.

I'll always love Anna Selezneva and Hana, can't make me stop likin' them. ;) and Cintia and Daniela S. too. :heart: I could love Anja R. more if she just would stuff some burgers down her throat for about a month.

I'm over Rosie, too and I thought that wouldn't happen either. :whistle:

Honestly, I think it has to do with personality (or lack of)....and these girls don't do it for me anymore. What a change for me! I checked my pulse and I'm still alive so I guess it must be THEIR fault. :laugh::laugh:

• 3 months later...

Whoa.

Hard to admit it, but the first one is Ale. I used to be her fan for many years - but after the pregnancy, she became skinny (I mean, not pretty skinny) and weird - but I still resisted and told myself - jesus, it´s Ale, hang on. But she´s losing everything I have loved her for so long. But I still go to her thread and look at her pictures. Still, her myspace or other private pictures just make me mad. I mean, I don´t really care about those - I want to see her modeling work, not Ale shooting herself with "me on the photoshoot/ me flying there and there/ me on the loo" comment down there. I mean, she didn´t use to be like this. I don´t know her anymore. But no big fuzz, it´s just a model.

Then of course, Candice and Miranda, which ones I love really much. But we all know why. So I´m not gonna repeat what was already said. Still, from time to time, I go and look at their pictures. I still like their looks.

Olga Kurylenko - I wrote it somewhere and don´t want to repeat myself.

Irina Sheyk - the same with Olga. I thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Than the beauty started to fade and now...I dunno.

Petra Nemcova - I really liked her much, she´s wonderful. But I´m with Joe on the "super-uber-gorgeous" thing and it started to get on my nerves. I don´t really think she´s THAT perfect. But I´m getting over it, finally.

Maybe that´s why I never get bored with Gisele. There´s still so many people that hate her! :dance: :D

Pretty, for me it´s really disturbing and something I can´t get over. I mean, I really don´t care if she´s a good mother or lover, or if she´s always the party-girl. That´s her life and I have absolutely no right to tell anyone what he/she should do. But she´s acting more like a celebrity than a model lately - the whole twitter thing is like "look at me, I´m so famous and pretty and look what I do now" and I really don´t care about it all. I just want to see her professional work and the body I loved about her.

It´s gone. She´s changed :idk:

• 3 weeks later...

Surprisingly enough... Frida Gustavsson (who is still in my top ten, mind you). I used to sing that girl's name to the high-heavens and back... but I find her insufferably boring. I still find her face angelic and quite (as over-used as this word is) perfect, but her body of work is sadly underwhelming. Not to mention the fact that she's supposedly a little diva, which I find ridiculous because little-thing just started her career.

Still, we'll see how this develops.

I'm not a huge fan of Candice anymore. I fell in love with that girl during the 2007 VSFS but VS has been sucking her dry lately. She is so over exposed it's not funny.

I also liked Miranda back when she first started doing VS but now she annoys me. Just because you're married to a washed up actor doesn't mean you should be on the cover of Vogue. She's more like a celebrity now then an actual model.

Sadly I have lost interest in Behati. VS yet again has a ruined another girl for me. I miss Behati walking the Chanel show.

Hate to say it but Doutzen Kroes :/ she is still one of my all time favorite beauties butttt when a model can only look good in candids and their modeling pics are not good...my interest goes...

still love her though and she still is breathtaking but I dont care to look at her modeling work anymore and I don't look forward to it, like I once did :cry:

Pretty, for me it´s really disturbing and something I can´t get over. I mean, I really don´t care if she´s a good mother or lover, or if she´s always the party-girl. That´s her life and I have absolutely no right to tell anyone what he/she should do. But she´s acting more like a celebrity than a model lately - the whole twitter thing is like "look at me, I´m so famous and pretty and look what I do now" and I really don´t care about it all. I just want to see her professional work and the body I loved about her.

It´s gone. She´s changed :idk:

She does love fame and the paparazzi. :ermm:

Behati. I do not know what happened. She is just boring. :cry:

I agree on a lot. Especially concerning Ale and Candice for the reasons mentioned.

And just when I started to warm up to Emily Didonato she started to pull that same twitter 'look at me' crap Ale is doing.

And I just don't find her that pretty in candids. She's got that sleepy look going on.

Ana BB: I still love her and she will always be one of the most beautiful women, she hasn't done anything really remarkable lately. Still, sometimes she pops out something that blows me away, so I stick around

Doutzen: I'm Dutch so naturally I like it when someone from my country succeeds. And in the beginning I really liked her. But like so many top models, she is overexposed and I dislike the fact she can't speak Dutch properly. It's like she doesn't even want to. And she doesn't come across as particularly bright in her interviews.

Irina Sheik: the whole deal with her and Ronaldo, all the paparazzi pics and the fact that all she seems to be able to do is lingery and swimwear modeling. I still think she's stunning but she lost that spark that made me like her so much.

Tori Praver: I used to love her. But I don't know, her recent work hasn't left a mark on me like it usually does.

Adri used to be on this list for me, but she seems to be getting back to that 2005 and before look that I loved so much, so there´s still hope for her. She´s also put a lid on the stupid faces thing :)

So is it true? That she is calling paparazzis herself?
^ Was this reported somewhere?

I read on a different forum that she calls the paparazzi. I think it might have been the Fashion Spot? I am not sure. I think some paparazzi have confirmed that she calls them. I asked in her sub-forum but I did not get a reply. But there is usually a lot of candids of Alessandra (more than other VS models) so it would not surprise me.