Bellazon

Emily Ratajkowski
Thumbnail

1 hour ago, dip said:

This whole "I'm comfortable with my sexuality! #empowerment" stuff from Emily is nothing but an obnoxious, pseudo-philosophical way of justifying being an attention-whore with nothing to offer the world beyond a shallow level except your body. Almost exclusively for male strangers around the world to pleasure themselves over. 

I won't be surprised if Emily eventually starts posting live streams of her having sex, just so she can fight against the backlash and claim "empowerment" and "comfortable with myself sexually". She has a social justice hero complex. 

+1 

You nailed it perfectly well on your 1st paragraph. Although the second paragraph is a tad harsh. If she wants to make more of an impact, she needs to take up causes that offer actual progressive goals rather then skippering around like some college ed and then trying to make it seem like she is empowering women or herself  :rofl: Her modeling career isn't exactly a shining beckon either. Oh well, anything to keep herself in the spotlight of relevancy.

1 minute ago, thumbs said:

Wow so going to the beach is now bad? So like every other model on earth she is an attention whore, I agree her comments are annoying but come on people you make way to big a deal over stuff

It's not the beach we are talking about here :p

7 hours ago, dip said:

This whole "I'm comfortable with my sexuality! #empowerment" stuff from Emily is nothing but an obnoxious, pseudo-philosophical way of justifying being an attention-whore with nothing to offer the world beyond a shallow level except your body. Almost exclusively for male strangers around the world to pleasure themselves over. 

I won't be surprised if Emily eventually starts posting live streams of her having sex, just so she can fight against the backlash and claim "empowerment" and "comfortable with myself sexually". She has a social justice hero complex. 

spot on friend

Good candids pictures (albeit staged af) and posts. I'm glad people are seeing through her pathetic choice feMEnism, the allure interview is super pretentious but at least the cover is cute. She did ig live for some reason yesterday but I missed it