42 members have voted

1. 1. which out of these?

• Ashely Tisdale
    • Vanessa Hudgens
    • Selena Gomez
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Demi Lovato
    • Brenda Song

when i say fake, i meant that they look like Disney creatures, not real girls. They are really average (and average is good! no need to be super beautiful to succeed in life) girls changed into some "monsters" by Disney. I have noting against them or the way they look. I just do not like this "perfect" and oh so "pure" image that Disney want teenagers to believe in.

when i say fake, i meant that they look like Disney creatures, not real girls. They are really average (and average is good! no need to be super beautiful to succeed in life) girls changed into some "monsters" by Disney. I have noting against them or the way they look. I just do not like this "perfect" and oh so "pure" image that Disney want teenagers to believe in.

Exactly! They're all too pretty, too cute, too perfect, too pure and no one is like that!

Exactly! They're all too pretty, too cute, too perfect, too pure and no one is like that!

Its children's entertainment :idk: . Basically like a cartoon only with real people is the idea :idk: . As for children, with they type of images children are exposed to now they aren't really innocent like they once were. If they like something pure, even if its "too pure" I say children should be allowed to have as much as they want. There's definitely more than enough impurity out there to make up for it...Teenagers on the other hand are more than aware of the fallen, drunken former child stars of the world and see these girls on the news everytime they scratch their butt, so I doubt their trying to convince them they float on clouds :) ...

Its children's entertainment :idk: . Basically like a cartoon only with real people is the idea :idk: .

yes, but in this case they should cast children and not using teenage girls like they are women?

Anyway, joejoe, young bland girls like them are not my cup of café.

I'm not blaming Disney for choosing these girls, but this is a poll and I just said that they have a kind of beauty that I don't like. I don't blame the children because they like High School Musical or some other show, even though I think the cartoons of the past were better. :whistle:

A different type of kid show :shock: :shock: :shock: ...I was told this was a real kid show. I don't know whether he was joking or now :ninja: .

Brazil, Brazil, Brazil! :ninja:

This is a show of humor called "Ded

Oh my god. Thank you, you caused a diabetes to my display.

I seriously need some lemon. Tons of lemons.

And agree with Kiki!

ESMERALDA!

however, I voted for Demi Lovato. At least on the picture she doesn´t make me wanna kill all the babies around me.

Oh my god. Thank you, you caused a diabetes to my display.

I seriously need some lemon. Tons of lemons.

And agree with Kiki!

ESMERALDA!

however, I voted for Demi Lovato. At least on the picture she doesn´t make me wanna kill all the babies around me.

Really?

Honestly, I think Demi is the worst from them all.

Well, on pics posted in this thread she looks kinda ok, but every time I see her huge smile (all her teeth) I feel like she's mentally ill :| (ok, she may be not totally healthy, as she is rumoured to suffer from ED and being a cutter)

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheyd...617.html#cutid1

or maybe I'm just bitter and can't believe that sb may be constantly happy

:cain:

and yeah, I tried to look for one gif in my files, and then, as I couldn't find it, I tried to look for it on ontd (where I originally found it). I couldn't find it though :/ but I promise to post it as soon as I find it. But maybe somebody has it... it pictured Selena and Demi laughing (in some Disney movie, "Princess sth"), but it was such a terrifying look :ninja: lmao

But as for this poll.... I didn't vote any girl yet. If I really HAD to choose, I'd vote Selena, but then again, I haven't seen enough of Brenda Song so I can't really rate...

Oh, Kiki, I´m glad I´ve never seen most of these girls for more like...hm...for the first time now? Except of Vanessa Huggyhugdgdedens, because the stupid HSM was like everywhere :ninja: I was afraid to pee, in case Vanessa or Zac would jump on my throat from my loo.

Other than that, haven´t really seen any of these super sugar girls. But I trust you. Never-ending smile is not a sign of endless happy life, but actually, there must be some drugs involved...really strong ones.

:ninja: