The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Other segments:

Parisian Nights

Shipwrecked

Birds of Paradise

Source: Ale via Harper's Bazaar

:woot: :woot: :woot:

That is amazing! Some of the best I've heard of. The parisian nights was expected b/c of the Holiday commercial being filmed in Paris, Paris themed pinterest pins and VS Swim being shot in St. Tropez. Looks like they gave an ode to some European cities this year. Shipwrecked one sounds fun!

BTW, haven't they already done a bird themed segment? Also, what is the total amount of segments so far?

Like I said in the other thread I reckon this could be for British Invasion. You know rock n roll music influence etc

Def. Especially punk rock.

The outfit is for Parisian Nights.

Oh wow please no what does teal and little music notes have to do with Paris, well there goes my hope

Like I said in the other thread I reckon this could be for British Invasion. You know rock n roll music influence etc

Def. Especially punk rock.
The outfit is for Parisian Nights.

Oh wow please no what does teal and little music notes have to do with Paris, well there goes my hope

I thought the same thing. I was hoping for some lace and flowy fabrics. I do love the shoes though. Just get Adriana in purple and I'll be happy.

I think Parisians Night will be the show opener, because the whole Christmas campaign was Parisian themed so It would make sense to open with that one.

Birds of Paradise scares me tho o.O

So they go from giant flowers, to giant birds...

---

Picture it....

Sadly I can actually hear them handlers backstage : "Girl you ARE Birds of Paradise... Be the Bird of Paradise!... Rock it.. Have fun! BIRDSS!... amazing!!!!" in that little British accent, and of course the models will follow suit and we get this..

31- 38 Adriana

1:20 - 1:29 Karlie

2:13 one of the girls from PINK/HF being "sexy"

I'm almost praying this happens.

post-1004-0-1446081587-82194_thumb.png

Lol birds of paradise. That will be interesting. I am excited about Parisian Nights however. That could be amazing. How does Ale's outfit tie into that I wonder? Also heaps of performers. Here we go. Expect cluttered runways again.