Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lip sync video is definitely possible. I could see him doing the show again this year maybe? I'm just guessing, but I imagine he has a decent Chinese fanbase, and he's still a big western star. 

That or he accidentally copy and pasted his recent Google search history. 

That guy acts too hetero to actually be hetero. I'd put money on him twinking when drunk, a little show yo dick and I'll show you mine BOIS...

Tripaloski is a new meme for which he's trying to find ways of ripping off the beat, just you watch :rofl:

I hate the lip sync videos. They are  stupid and pointless.

thank god I hate most of the NA because I have no desire to watch the lip sync videos. I've seen the past ones and omg EW.

I miss the adult VS not this teeny bopper whiny bitch music VS.

11 hours ago, Warhol said:

Yeah, Can be another lipsync with the worst angels (Stella,Romee and Martha) just wondering when VS will drop them

Those 3 suck so much!!!! They are facially and bodily extremely unappealing to me yuck. I do not like how they look nor do I like they modeling skills (or lack thereof in my opinion).

I wish VS dropped them like yesterday...or just never hired them at all. What a waste of time and money.

5 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I think they're going to be on Justin's music video for his new song with David Guetta.

PS: Romee is the queen of lipsync videos, idc.

You're right. Romee and Jas lol