Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

19 hours ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

Yes yes yes Bregje has a hot body, she’s sexy, compare to the other are more adolescent. Bregje looks more womanly, sensuality, she is my favorite blonde model. I like Frida too, but she is to skinny for my taste. But she can pose sexy and look hot. I prefer frida  over Alexina. Another blonde I like is Vita she is hot, and her booty is nice and sexy. Latina girls are sexy especially the colombianas. They are curvy. Sara Orrego, Catalina Otalvaro, Daniela Lopez (before she lost the weight), Carla Ossa, and many more.

Bregje and Dani = my dream! I miss Bregje so much and I would love to see Dani walking and shooting for VS

20 hours ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

Daniela Lopez (before she lost the weight) 

She still got a booty though. LOL I was on her IG yesterday but the "extreme" weight loss did not do her face good. :( That usually happens when you do the extremes for weight loss.

It looks like Elsa might have shot for Tropic of C again, so it’s looking more likely that VS didn’t renegotiate swim into her contract. 

On that note, VS is doing all these collabs. What do you guys think the chances are of a Tropic of C x VS collab somewhere down the line? 

Because it is an existing brand they are collaborating with and not a new brand created by their very own Angel whose designs look WAY better than the ones there "professional" designers produce. They had plenty of opportunities to do design collabs with the angels and never did them. The only one they had were the ones for lip kits and maybe 1 or two things. If they wanted there angels designing things for the brand they would have done it a LONG time ago.

30 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

i don't understand why they can't do the swim campaign if they worked for another swim brand when there's a new campaign of barbara for wonderbra and they made her an angel ??

Barbara’s Wonderbra campaign was likely shot before her Angel contract was finalized. She won’t be able to shoot lingerie with other brands now. VS is very tight on their exclusivity clauses with their spokesmodels- it’s actually a reason some models have turned down Angel contracts. It restricts them with other jobs too much. 

Different girls have different contracts as well. Alessandra negotiated out of her swim contract when she resigned, and therefore could have her swim line but didn’t shoot for VS swim anymore. You saw a lot of VS girls snap up swim campaigns following it being discontinued too. 

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

It looks like Elsa might have shot for Tropic of C again, so it’s looking more likely that VS didn’t renegotiate swim into her contract. 

On that note, VS is doing all these collabs. What do you guys think the chances are of a Tropic of C x VS collab somewhere down the line? 

I guess this is better than nothing? :rofl: I'm happy Elsa didn't add swim to her contract, sis needs to keep her options open and not sell her soul (fully) to VS ... I do think a VS x ToC collab could happen, with both Candice and Elsa being the faces of it.

I'm honestly still gagged that out of all the VS girls, Elsa is the one Candice went for but I'm 100% for it. 

Here's a picture of every model featured in the Swim section, there's some girls I have no idea of who they are. Out of the Angels Sara, Romee, Martha, Stella Jasmine, Taylor, Candice and Behati are nowhere to be seen

6RKDmvUI_t.jpg fYUNMf4M_t.jpg 7TwWVZ8W_t.jpg xB7yztvz_t.jpg qNRXwnkB_t.jpg iWXOboFi_t.jpg 4gJLtvut_t.jpg X2WchSWD_t.jpg wbn97Myl_t.jpg avvTYHgI_t.jpg WI4K8f7L_t.jpg eS8DCJPX_t.jpg gBDur6X6_t.jpg 1PFiXjCJ_t.jpg O7crAkYu_t.jpg FDCiucDz_t.jpg riWK0TZM_t.jpg PmZGCxSY_t.jpg

Thanks @Clauds  it is a pity that the model of the swimsuits in the collaboration of maajis is Ebone and not Rosmary Altuve, currently Ros is the image of the new collection and they finish doing the shooting of the next one. 

2161SFA05_2253SBC03_BLUE_1.thumb.jpg.be8c0296496275f0ba17b2b290a786de.jpg

Just now, Clauds said:

avvTYHgI_t.jpg 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I guess this is better than nothing? :rofl: I'm happy Elsa didn't add swim to her contract, sis needs to keep her options open and not sell her soul (fully) to VS ... I do think a VS x ToC collab could happen, with both Candice and Elsa being the faces of it.

I'm honestly still gagged that out of all the VS girls, Elsa is the one Candice went for but I'm 100% for it. 

Tbh I’m struggling to tell if it’s a new shoot or an old BTS from November but hopefully it’s new. 

Looking at the swim options now, I definitely think we could see Tropic of C and VS do something together at some point. I don’t think a lot of these are collabs- more like VS is acting as a third party seller. Makes sense in a way- VS isnt taking on as much risk producing these suits with the relaunch and can test the waters of swim popularity, and it gives these brands a much larger audience and makes them more accessible. 

I’m also seconds away from throwing this suit in my cart except I have a feeling it won’t be as kind to girls with boobs. 

532476F8-BD7F-403E-B772-0F9E7C753D5E.jpeg