Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I’m personally more surprised by the inclusion of Behati, honestly. I really thought she’d be peacing out after the last show. 

Same with Elsa tbh. She’s only shot once so far this year, with all the other signed Angels working a lot more. Feels like she’s on her way out too. 

Literally same, Lily didn't even crossed my mind when I saw that because I figured that we all were in the same page about her not being there anymore. But I saw Bee and even Candice herself I was like "so, they're still there, huh?".
I personally feel VS is going to get rid of Candice, Bee and Elsa one at the time... Bee leaving this year, Candice next year, and Elsa after that.

I would not like to see bee go without an FB, in the last two years he has not done anything with VS before if I work and a lot. I think I'd like to see Bee and Candice go at the same time and if it's this perfect year, Elsa and Summa can go next year. In the case of Romee, Stella and Martha for me you can go now, I do not like them, for me they are boring. Romee used to like me but it makes me sleepy.

1 hour ago, Mary17 said:

I would not like to see bee go without an FB, in the last two years he has not done anything with VS before if I work and a lot. I think I'd like to see Bee and Candice go at the same time and if it's this perfect year, Elsa and Summa can go next year. In the case of Romee, Stella and Martha for me you can go now, I do not like them, for me they are boring. Romee used to like me but it makes me sleepy.

Having Candice and Bee to leave at the same time will be a dumb move.

Yeah I'm surprised to see Behati as well. I figured Lily was done, was she even in this years show? Wasn't she pregnant then? I don't see her coming back which is sad because Lily is one of my all time favorite Angels. But at least she gets to escape the dumb shit VS is producing nowadays.

I wonder if Behati is going to shoot anything again or if she's just there for the show? I'm guessing she'll be in the show again this year but I can't see her shooting anything else. 

29 minutes ago, bump said:

I wonder if Behati is going to shoot anything again or if she's just there for the show? I'm guessing she'll be in the show again this year but I can't see her shooting anything else. 

I do not see Bee or Candy again working with VS, I think they'll only be in the Show and maybe the holiday commercial, like Ale and Adri did

2 minutes ago, Mary17 said:

I do not see Bee or Candy again working with VS, I think they'll only be in the Show and maybe the holiday commercial, like Ale and Adri did

I didn't even think about Candice!  I agree with you, I think they will both do the big stuff and will be done with shoots. 

They don't look like the NA or even the filler models VS is using, they both look too mature (they are gorgeous, but mature compared to someone like Stella who just looks sooo young). 

I feel like VS is eventually going to merge with PINK and become just PINK. all their stuff recently looks like PINK anyway, might as well just scrap what VS used to be an just be PINK. 

Even if Clauds hadn't mentioned how she'd been told that Lily and VS parted ways amicably, it was obvious that she'd stopped working with them after the 2017 VS at this point last year IMO. It's not surprising and while I don't think she'll be back for her 10th show this year, I hope she does walk it. I'm not too shocked about seeing Behati included. I think last year's show reminded her of how much she likes working for VS, or walking the show at the very least. I don't think she and Candice will be around still in a few years though.

That's cool the Livy collection sold out because I completely agree with 

11 hours ago, Mary17 said:

no matter the price of the clothes, I think this is a clear message to VS, the public wants sexy lingerie, delicate, adult and sober.

I hope VS realizes this. Not many people seem to like the garrish and gaudy bras/panties (I refuse to call anything from VS lingerie at the moment) but a lot of people are responding well to the Livy collection.

14 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I feel like Candice is going to shoot with VS soon, I starting to have this feeling yesterday and now it gaining force by Candice's stories.

I hope so!!!! Candice is one of my all time favorite models for Swim. Swim is also my favorite section of VS.