Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

Previously I liked the look of Alexina, when she had nothing to do with VS almost. I do not know if her appearance changed or something just did not interest her, but I saw her very different this last time working with VS.

I agree with something changed with her. We all know that VS likes to get their girls as thin as possible, and I’m thinking it may be that.

I’m not entirely sure that she’s lost enough weight that it changed her or if it’s something else.

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I agree with something changed with her. We all know that VS likes to get their girls as thin as possible, and I’m thinking it may be that.

I’m not entirely sure that she’s lost enough weight that it changed her or if it’s something else.

Her cheeks  are pretty sunken in, skeleton like.

On 10/8/2018 at 6:29 AM, Clauds said:

Alexina is now pimping VS Beauty, considering she used to be L'Oreal spokesperson this can only mean one of two things: 

1 - She got dropped by L'Oreal 

2- She dropped L'Oreal for VS and we have an Angel announcement coming at some point

I'm more inclined to think she got a VS contract

She's back to promoting a L'Oreal campaign. :idk: 

Just joining in to say I'm on the "Alexina...ew" side. She has looked ok in a couple shots, but overall I just don't like her jaw/face shape or her body shape. She is also a little too extra for me. 

Then again, Barbara is my favorite model and she didn't look very good in any of the new VS stuff. I think barbara's lack of expression/emotion and the fact that I just don't think Alexina is pretty at all are the reasons I think theri VS work sucks. I still want Barbara to be an Angel, but she didn't do very well in this recent shoot. Her original VS work was THE BEST of any VS model I have seen. too bad her new VS stuff sucks.

I would just prefer to see some of the Angels shoot more and I wish VS would stop shooting with so many girls, I can't even keep track anymore!

If I could choose, this is my ideal VS roster including any models I want:

Angels: Candice, Barbara P, Grace, Behati, Taylor, Miranda,  Jourdan Dunn,(wishful thinking, I know lol)

Regular/CAtalogue models:  Shanina Shaik, Josephine, Lily A,  Rommee, Elsa, Lais, Marloes, Jasmine, Doutzen, Blanca, Gizele O, Ming, Sui, Vita, 

PINK:  Zuri, Lorena, Maggie, Brooke Perry,.....IDK these young ones  so I give up 

I would NEVER have hired: Sara S, Alexina, Martha, Rachel,  Stella, Adriana, Alessandra, Jac, Kate G, Lindsey E, Karlie, Barbara F, Devon, Bregje, Daniela, Lameka, 

1 minute ago, Dipit said:

DEM IS FIGHTIN' WORDS DEM IS.

lol well to be fair, Adriana does have  a super sensual/sexy side of her that works well for VS, I just personally don't think she's pretty. And Barbara F is super classy looking, but I think she is much more suited for HF. Although I do love how grateful she seems to be towards VS. And her attitude in your avatar makes me like her personality bc she does do well on the runway. 

Someone I NEVER understod the appeal of was Maud Welzen. She walked 2 shows, i think? Whew glad that ship has sailed because she confused the hell out of me. 

Just now, bump said:

lol well to be fair, Adriana does have  a super sensual/sexy side of her that works well for VS, I just personally don't think she's pretty. And Barbara F is super classy looking, but I think she is much more suited for HF. Although I do love how grateful she seems to be towards VS. And her attitude in your avatar makes me like her personality bc she does do well on the runway. 

Someone I NEVER understod the appeal of was Maud Welzen. She walked 2 shows, i think? Whew glad that ship has sailed because she confused the hell out of me. 

Completely understood! :)

I know they aren't everyone's cups of tea and it's cool. It's really awesome to see where the VS girls fit in outside of VS.

2 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Completely understood! :)

I know they aren't everyone's cups of tea and it's cool. It's really awesome to see where the VS girls fit in outside of VS.

Yeah, it's so weird... sometimes they look so different outside of VS that I don't realize who they are at first. I just looked at some of Alexina's HF and other modeling work and while I still don't find her to be pretty, she looks a lot better in stuff that is not VS.

how long had Barbara F been working with VS? a long time, right? they must like her and I think her personality seems sweet and hardworking. She's a fit model like Candice was when she started out, correct?

5 hours ago, bump said:

Yeah, it's so weird... sometimes they look so different outside of VS that I don't realize who they are at first. I just looked at some of Alexina's HF and other modeling work and while I still don't find her to be pretty, she looks a lot better in stuff that is not VS.

how long had Barbara F been working with VS? a long time, right? they must like her and I think her personality seems sweet and hardworking. She's a fit model like Candice was when she started out, correct?

They photoshop all the girls and often put heavy makeup on them for press events and shows. Barbara is the queen of photoshop.

It's funny because people never talk about how Candice was rejected for the show before finally making it and becoming an angel years later. IDK why or how Barbara never made it pass being a fit model.