Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Random thought...............but who is your dream creative team for VS?

Creative Director/Designer: Tom Ford (Yes, I went there. Dream big or go home. #FighteMe) If Michael Kors can acquire Versace anything is possible.

Marketing Director: Fabien Baron

Lead Stylist: Adam Selman, Mel Ottenberg, Belén Casadevall, George Cortina, Amanda Harlech, Anita Bitto or Elizabeth Sulcer

Casting Director: Aurelie Duclos, Michelle Lee, or Piergiorgio Del Moro  

Lead MUA: Cat Shim or Pat Mcrgath *sigh*

Lead Hair: ?

Pat McGrath and her glitter eyeshadows! 

18 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Random thought...............but who is your dream creative team for VS?

Creative Director/Designer: Tom Ford (Yes, I went there. Dream big or go home. #FighteMe) If Michael Kors can acquire Versace anything is possible.

Marketing Director: Fabien Baron

Lead Stylist: Adam Selman, Mel Ottenberg, Belén Casadevall, George Cortina, Amanda Harlech, Anita Bitto or Elizabeth Sulcer

Casting Director: Aurelie Duclos, Michelle Lee, or Piergiorgio Del Moro  

Lead MUA: Cat Shim or Pat Mcrgath *sigh*

Lead Hair: ?

Love, Love, Love Path McGrath for makeup. 

I just want the person who designs for PINK becomes the designer of VS. I know it sounds crazy but if you take a look at the PINK lingerie you'll find incredible things. Some of their bras are way sexier than a lot of the things that VS has been trying so hard to sell us the last two/three years (they've started to do things better lately but still not that much).  

*Pictures for comparison, the red one is for PINK and the other one is VS.*

49142938c856286d182d7473ed39c837.jpg 562e4199af3114d6def1bb75da731147.jpg

47 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I just want the person who designs for PINK becomes the designer of VS. I know it sounds crazy but if you take a look at the PINK lingerie you'll find incredible things. Some of their bras are way sexier than a lot of the things that VS has been trying so hard to sell us the last two/three years (they've started to do things better lately but still not that much).  

The second red bra is gorg. Too bad they cover it up during the shows.

Barbara's pictures are awful!!!! the more I look at them, the more I think they suck. She is so beautiful and her body is the best in the business, in my opiniion, but she lost all spark or life she had. And she's my favorite model so for me to say she looks downright terrible is something. She better step it up for the show because a lot of people are saying her pictures suck and I full heartedly agree. 

14 hours ago, Chessie said:

If you didn't know, you could say that the crystal one is PINK :banghead:

23 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Y'all gotta be kidding? THAT is what PINK is making? We going ✈ VS PINK costumer.

They have some good stuff let me tell you. In the show they make it look childish but that's what is underneith.