Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

Here's everyone relevant-ish to VS that walked the L'Oreal show. I'm quite surprised Alexina didn't walk this considering she is with the brand

Thanks Claud’s, for the pics and post! 

I have a question though. 

Am am I the only one who is/was unimpressed of Winnie’s walk?

31 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Nope its meh...but I'm not impressed by Winnie as person so that might be clouding my judgement. 

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

No, but some designers like stiff walks plus she is shaped like a rectangle so I don't expect much sway in her hips when she actually walks the runway. It always gives me "Pose" aesthetic like she is about to vogue in the ballroom. 

8 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

You're welcome :hug:

Some people love Winnie's walk for the reasons @DULOVEMEDO mentioned, I for example live for the voguing in the ballroom feeling so when Winnie pulls that walk I'm happy but some people are not fans, if anything I'd say the majority of people hate her walk

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Some people love Winnie's walk for the reasons @DULOVEMEDO mentioned, I for example live for the voguing in the ballroom feeling so when Winnie pulls that walk I'm happy but some people are not fans, if anything I'd say the majority of people hate her walk

People love "drag" when it is done right. Beyonce is a FULL on drag queen. I LOVE the ballroom scene but I prefer for it to remain in the LBGT community because of it's history and how it was formed. Whenever, I see other people doing it without acknowledging where it comes from vocally ...it just reminds me of appropriation. But I am here for this:

18 hours ago, BenByunghun said:

Nope its meh...but I'm not impressed by Winnie as person so that might be clouding my judgement. 

Same here, so I might be biased.  I’m not impressed. Who knows, maybe she’ll kick ass on the VSFS, and I’ll change my mind about her walk.:idk:

10 hours ago, Clauds said:

16 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

No, but some designers like stiff walks plus she is shaped like a rectangle so I don't expect much sway in her hips when she actually walks the runway. It always gives me "Pose" aesthetic like she is about to vogue in the ballroom. 

Thanks you two! I appreciate the honesty. 

:grouphug:

I randomly decided to look back at old 2015 VS talk regarding the ten angels and their predictions with the brand (since some are leaving..idc idc idc). The only model that became "big" was Taylor Hill (social media only). Everyone else "dimmed down fast" or didn't gain any popularity post special treatment or items during shows/commercials. I only came across Lorena this year before auditions and but now post auditions. If she works on her craft like her workouts she has major potential in commercial/VS.

Surprised Alexandria Morgan never even went to castings....at all.