Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

56 minutes ago, Sparkling said:

Hi Everyone,

Martha posted she is going to Beijing, China. Also, Romee posted she will be in Beijing few days ago but since deleted the post. Since we haven't had VS holiday commercial do you guys think they will be filming it in Beijing this year? 

Probably the T-Mall event? VS has been advertising there for the past 3 years, first it was Jo, Ale + Sui, last year it was Lais and Sui, and this year it's probably Martha and Romee... So not really about the commercial unless everyone else is heading there, which is unlikely as it's still Fashion Month.

VS is straight up plagiarising. If I worked at Armani, I would try to get the VS commercial pulled. Why pay a pretty penny to have Sara Sampaio model for your perfume when a competitor will turn around and poach on the concept on the cheap? You created an image with Sara and then she gives the same product to another company. It’s not the same as being the face of different brands and giving a different look and embodying a different character for them all.

Red wall, all black outfit, deep V-neck with no bra, editing mimicking taking photos, red lip and wavy hair, a red perfume bottle with a black cap etc.

This reminds me of VS shooting Jasmine and her model boyfriend when they had a joint CK fragrance campaign out. Those V-Day pics never ended up being published.

On 9/12/2018 at 3:46 PM, Sanni said:

To me it looks too much like a commercial for Giorgio Armani Beauty. VS tends to try to hop onto whatever wave one of their Angels is riding. I can’t help but think that it’s not good for Sara. She should save some of her modelling tricks for her beauty client.

I'm shocked Vs had the courage to copy such a big brand in such an obvious way! It could go mainstream news tbh. 

Someone caso Philip DeFranco!