Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Josephine's hand is weird, maybe a bad photoshop or bad hand position but it's a bit ugly.  I also find that Lais's left foot makes an unnatural angle to the leg. But maybe it's just me delirious.  

Otherwise I like this group, there is a good mix of style.

Edited by Fuka

34 minutes ago, Fuka said:

Josephine's hand is weird, maybe a bad photoshop or bad hand position but it's a bit ugly.  I also find that Lais's left foot makes an unnatural angle to the leg. But maybe it's just me delirious.  

Otherwise I like this group, there is a good mix of style.

Now I can’t unsee Lais’ missing leg. :rofl: I first thought if you zoom into the shadows you can kind of see it behind Taylor’s leg, but I think it might actually be gone. There is no foot for her either. 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Now I can’t unsee Lais’ missing leg. :rofl: I first thought if you zoom into the shadows you can kind of see it behind Taylor’s leg, but I think it might actually be gone. There is no foot for her either. 

we can see Lais' foot behind Taylor's, we can also imagine that her leg is hidden behind Taylor's but the angles are not realistic at all 😂

Sorry, I confused with Elsa's foot. in fact, Lais lost a leg and a foot

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

There are 5 girls in the photo but only 9 visible feet. 

yes you're right I had confused, it's the foot of Elsa that we see with those of Taylor. Even if we can guess that the leg Lais is hidden behind Taylor it's weird, it's not very pretty.

Yeah that Yasmin girl is STUNNING. I have no idea why VS chose such a bad picture for the one Instagram post they made about her. She looks great. 

The Monica Cima or whatever the hell her name is girl??? omg NO. she looks so bad and so old, wtf VS? All I can see are lines and wrinkles when I look at her, she looks 40. 

I like the picture of Lais and Elsa. Lais actually looks prettier than ELsa though, which is weird because I don't think Lais is really all that pretty....Elsa doesn't look as good as she used to. 

Thank you @Mary17 for posting those 3 pictures. 😃

27 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

So, they completely messed with Jo's hand, fucked Jas' ankle and cut Lais' leg off... What the heck, VS?! 

I think Jo’s hand is mostly an awkward pose thing. She has her fingers hooked onto her arm and is pushing her palm out weird. It looks super strange and uncomfortable though.