Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Ok, so things are starting to come up...

sooo, from last year’s line up, who do you want back? Who do you want out? Which newbies or returnees do you want? (No absolute numbers but let’s assume full angel line up and pink girls, so around 30/35)

Back:

Liu, Georgia, Maria, Grace Bol, Leila (and not in Pink pls!), Aiden, Amilna, Bella, Frida, Cindy, Blanca, Kelly, Nadine, Barbara F, Gizele, Bruna, Estelle, Xin and One

Out please

Karlie, Sui (I feel like she’s not fun in it anymore), Sanne, Megan, Lameka, Victoria, Daniela

New/Returns

Toni, Grace Mahary, Hoyeon, Vitto, Faretta, DLO, Shanina, Emmanuela, Barbara P, Imaan, Flavia and her Milfy ways, Ophelie G, Riley, Isabell (though she says she’s done with VS, and she is over 27 so dead to them mostly), Abby champion, the Russians and Mayowa from last year, Duckie, Senait (please!), Juana, Zhenya, Luna B, Luping, Acqua, Caroline Kelley

Basically, dreams.

Imaan and Yasmin need to be in the VSFS, we need models who can walk!!! Luna Bijl said the other day that she wants to walk the show, and Ed follows her so maybe we'll see her. It would be interesting to see Adut Akech, she has a good walk too 🤔 And i want Alexina out, i swear i can't stand her and the fact that she thinks you need good dance moves to be in VS irritates me even more

2 minutes ago, Freak said:

And i want Alexina out, i swear i can't stand her and the fact that she thinks you need good dance moves to be in VS irritates me even more 

What? What has she been babbling about? 🤣

4 minutes ago, Sanni said:

What? What has she been babbling about? 🤣

"excellent dance moves, of course"... She mentions her dance moves every single day, i just can't like her 

Alexina's voice irritates me... 

In terms of a potential line-up for this year, I would do the following:

- Either force Behati to walk this show or drop her altogether, because she isn't worth the wait anymore

- Give Lily a special send-off if she hasn't left already

- Keep Barbara F, Sui He, Ming Xi (!), Blanca, Cindy

- Reunite Gigi and Bella, as long as they don't get any segments or overexposure with excessive screen time

- Drop Liu Wen (she has ran her course and other Asian models deserve recognition, but not Estelle Chen, who can be dropped)

- Give Maria an outfit that doesn't resemble 2015 for once 

- Keep Aiden, but bump her down to one outfit instead of 2

- Give Georgia and Kelly two different outfits 

- NO MORE DILONE

- Keep Alanna, Alecia, Lameka, Leila, and Nadine for PINK only 

- get rid of 𝖦̶𝗈̶𝗅̶𝗅̶𝗎̶𝗆̶ Maggie Laine 

- invite back Barbara Palvin and IMAAN

- Hire Luna Bijl, He Cong, and Yasmin Wijnaldum

- Give free admission to Mayowa and the Russian girls 

Remaining Non-Angels: Aiden Curtiss, Alanna Arrington, Alecia Morais, Amilna Estevao, Barbara Fialho, Bella Hadid, Blanca Padilla, Cindy Bruna,

Frida Aasen, Georgia Fowler, Gigi Hadid, Gizele Oliveira,  Grace Bol, Grace Elizabeth, Herieth Paul, Kelly Gale, Lameka Fox, Leila Nda, 

Leomie Anderson, Maria Borges, Megan Williams, Ming Xi, Nadine Leopold, Sui He, Zuri Tibby + Mayowa / Russians 

Removed from Line-Up: Alexina Graham, Bruna Lirio, Daniela Braga, Dilone, Estelle Chen, Liu Wen, Maggie Laine, Roosmarijn de Kok,

Samille Bermanelli, Sanne Vloet, Vanessa Moody, Victoria Lee, Xiao Wen Ju, Xin Xie

Unsure: Behati Prinsloo, Devon Windsor, Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, One Wang

VSFS rumours and speculation time, my favourite time of the year! 

Kate G is confirmed for castings, according to her story and given that she was cast last year and then wasn’t allowed to walk, I assume she’ll get a pass. Same with the rest of the Russians. And Gigi. 

Ming and Gizele are in too, as far as I’m concerned, given how much attention the fall got. 

Edit: That Armando guy is posting “secret projects” and heavily hinting that they’re for VS, but it’s also not beyond him to fake hype things for the attention. #deadlines

So, I made a little list of all the current catalogue models, some have already walked the show, others haven't... Of them all, who do you want to see walking the show? 

Alana Felisberto
Alexina Graham *
Barbara Palvin *
Brittni Tucker
Cindy Bruna *
Daniela Braga *
Danielle Herrington
Ebonee Davis
Elena Matei (?)
Georgia Fowler *
Gizele Oliveira *
Kelly Gale *
Kelsey Merrit
Lameka Fox *
Lana Zakocela
Ming Xi *
Monica Cima
Mélodie Vaxelaire
Nadine Leopold *
Nibar Madar
Paige Reifler
Robin Holzken
Roosmarijn de Kok *
Sadie Newman
Samile Bermannelli *
Sui He *
Vanessa Moody *
Yasmin Wijnaldum

Sui and Ming are basically their new Chinese spokesmodels, we know Alexina, Lameka and Barbara are probably a shoe in... So, who else do you think has a chance of making it?

Aiden and Leomie seem to be the new fit models, with Barbara returning. Unclear if that means Cindy, Devon, and/or Dilone are out. I would bet that the first three are locks. Cindy is fairly consistent with castings, but I wouldn't be surprised if Devon doesn't return, seeing how she seems to want to become an "influencer" now. 

EDIT: Grace and Zuri don't seem to be done with PINK just yet, so I'm willing to bet that they're returning. Maggie's confident post seems to allude to her somehow moving up in the PINK world, so she might be a spokesmodel now. If that's the case, they all must be in the PINK segment pool. 

Danielle Herrington has one of the best bodies I’ve ever seen in a dress, but she doesn’t do it for me in a bikini. But who knows, now that VS likes to put girls in coats and miniskirts for the runway for a “lingerie” show, it might work.

1 hour ago, Lv.co said:

Why do i feel like all the veterans angels never work / promote vs again?

does anyone know when their angels contract ends or if vs just doesn’t use them anymore?

i mean...

You mean Adriana and Lilly (since Behati and Candice gave birth recently)?

Adriana doesn’t follow Ed on IG. I’m assuming she used to, but I also know Adriana was really weird about following/unfollowing people. :idk: 

But I wouldn’t be surprised if she was done. Didn’t her trainer leak an email last year saying it was her last show, and then everyone denied it? But she hasn’t worked with the brand since the show, hasn’t been included in any type of social media or marketing- she was excluded from that Mother’s Day post and they still included Behati. And it really seems like VS is moving away from that direction- can you see Adriana in these basic ass t-shirt bra (I swear we’ve had 89 t-shirt bra launches this year) and bralette campaigns? VS is turning focus to a younger demographic, and with Ale and most likely Lily out, Adriana would be the odd one out with the remaining models. 

43 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Adriana doesn’t follow Ed on IG. I’m assuming she used to, but I also know Adriana was really weird about following/unfollowing people. :idk: 

But I wouldn’t be surprised if she was done. Didn’t her trainer leak an email last year saying it was her last show, and then everyone denied it? But she hasn’t worked with the brand since the show, hasn’t been included in any type of social media or marketing- she was excluded from that Mother’s Day post and they still included Behati. And it really seems like VS is moving away from that direction- can you see Adriana in these basic ass t-shirt bra (I swear we’ve had 89 t-shirt bra launches this year) and bralette campaigns? VS is turning focus to a younger demographic, and with Ale and most likely Lily out, Adriana would be the odd one out with the remaining models. 

Well yeah, lily was excluded too from the mother’s day post..

and isnt it strange that vs doesnt post anything about Adriana on her birthday a few weeks ago

even behati still got the birthday post..

So if adri really isnt working with vs anymore the veterans are only

lily (not sure)

Behati (not sure too)

candice 

Omg😭😢😢

I think Lily will probably get a "send off" similar to Erin/Doutzen/Lindsay aka not one at all. She hasn't shot for VS since October or November of last year and she hasn't done a single promo event outside of things for the VSFS in over two years. I don't even know if she's an official angel anymore, but I think she'll walk the show one last time regardless.

I can't imagine Adriana leaving by the back door without any sign of respect. She is still a legend for many fans of the brand. I hope the brand will do something interesting for her end otherwise I think there will be some disappointed.