Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, elfstone said:

Elsa got her face messed up almost to the point of beyond repair. Why would she do that? :/

Its very difficult to like her now

What prompted you to say that? Seeing this picture of her face, I thought that she should not stand next to Adriana:

oMA4PgbH.jpg

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

What prompted you to say that? Seeing this picture of her face, I thought that she should not stand next to Adriana:

oMA4PgbH.jpg

yeah because her face would look worse than it already does. She seriously looks funny there. Adriana looks better in a filter less, low quality candid

1.thumb.jpg.5edc63cb7ba4896105039a23d417efb7.jpg

I never thought elsa had one of the best faces anyway (I find taylor, jasmine and even candice prettier facially) but elsa looks have altered for the worst and I do remember people thinking she had one of the best faces.

47 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Is this Elsa in the middle?

Yes, it’s Elsa. I can’t believe people still delude themselves that her ass is one of the best. Her ass is all shrivelled up. But I guess anything that has the title “Angel” becomes drool-worthy because people go with the VS bandwagon.

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Yes, it’s Elsa. I can’t believe people still delude themselves that her ass is one of the best. Her ass is all shrivelled up. But I guess anything that has the title “Angel” becomes drool-wrothy because people go with the VS bandwagon.

:stormy:

I think giving an angel, who is on her way out, the FB is counterproductive. Why would VS want to promote an Angel who is leaving? I would love to see Candice wearing it.. but giving it to a NA would be the smartest thing 

Don't know if this is the place to post about castings or if I'm supposed to wait until a 2017 thread is made but I'm honestly heart broken Iza hasn't been cast or hasn't confirmed herself in the casting this year. I know we always joke year after year that it'll be her last but I didn't think it'd actually be true. God damn casting directors I haven't seen the full official list yet but if I see another line up of average pasty white girls from HF I will lose it! :cry2:

I feel like everyone started liking her last year again judging by the posts and she kinda became her own meme in the show with #bodybyiza so this is one model I will miss dearly not seeing her hair flip and ass tooch on the runway.