Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

14 hours ago, elfstone said:

Martha is about to be phased out no? VS have been extracting weekly pound of flesh from her for last year or so. Girl is broke now :idk:

Well The Chainsmokers actually think she's a real life Angel so that's that taken... (let's not talk about that acting tho :ninja:)

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

@gotportugal Haha, why are you saying this: Saylor is dead and I can't even

bc we never see Saylor anymore and if we do, Taylor/Sara are always with a face of wanting to kill eachother:ninjaknives:

But in all seriousness, bc they dont seem to relate to each other anymore, never work together anymore and Taylor prefers Romee and Sara prefers Jo. And I cant even bc Saylor was a force to strong to handle

Resultado de imagem para dolores gif.gif

Social Media Sunday Update:

The veterans are in bold and the top5 is highlighted.

Total Followers 

Candice 10,555,489.

Adriana 9,962,906.

Alessandra 8,016,445.

Taylor 7,108,326

Lily 4,931,450

Behati 4,828,844

Sara 4,826,181

Josephine 3,431,520

Elsa 3,301,571

Romee 2,752,934

Stella 2,509,231

Martha 2,398,656

Jasmine 1,735,199

Lais 1,053,188

Anything relevant 

Behati and Sara are neck-a-neck, but a month ago Sara was about 80k away from Behati

Adriana really close to 10m

Taylor hit 7m

Stella hit 25m

Ale hit 8m

Taylor less than a mill from Ale

@gotportugal Why are you so obsessed with Sara and Taylor not being best friends? :rofl: Not meant to be annoying but I never even saw pictures of them hanging out the way Taylor and Romee do so I don't know where you got the idea that they were ever really close. VS paired them together for a few pictures and that's all I know...

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

@gotportugal Why are you so obsessed with Sara and Taylor not being best friends? :rofl: Not meant to be annoying but I never even saw pictures of them hanging out the way Taylor and Romee do so I don't know where you got the idea that they were ever really close. VS paired them together for a few pictures and that's all I know...

Bc they were in 2015 and they looked awesome as a pair.. They were so great together and idk, something just clicked the moment I saw both together, they had such a great potential

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Bc they were in 2015 and they looked awesome as a pair.. They were so great together and idk, something just clicked the moment I saw both together, they had such a great potential

I dont understand whats in it for you? :/

Do you picture yourself with them both and contemplate the possibilites, like a fantasy? :idk:

Breaking news from Shanghai government! :excited:
They will hold the show in Shanghai this year!!!
VS flagship shanghai will open on Feb.23, and considering ale will attend the unveiling for Madame Tussaud Shanghai, maybe she will come for the ribbon cutting for VS as well

68a19e0fgy1fbw20yl2muj21kw141k0a.jpg

1 minute ago, vivastylish said:

Breaking news from Shanghai government! :excited:
They will hold the show in Shanghai this year!!!
VS flagship shanghai will open on Feb.23, and considering ale will attend the unveiling for Madame Tussaud Shanghai, maybe she will come for the ribbon cutting for VS as well

68a19e0fgy1fbw20yl2muj21kw141k0a.jpg

Where has it been confirmed the show is in Shanghai this year? It's not because their flagship store opens there and that Ale attends an event there that the show will take place there.

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Sure they looked great together but I don't understand why it's so important... I think I've lost count how many times you've mentioned Saylor :rofl: they're not gonna change anytime soon it seems