Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

12 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

does anyone know what are the angels in London doing besides FW?????? David is there and he has been tagged in pictures of Lais, Elsa and I think Sara too 

It looks like Holiday stuff, so maybe was the FB shoot?? I mean, they usually make the FB's in London, right? 

What are you talking about? They haven't shot VS in London. That shoot was in New Jersey and it was just holiday catalog. 

2 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Sara is shooting Sport.

Jas is doing VSX today as well. Elsa was doing lingerie today, and on Friday, but I have no idea who the photographer is for any of the shoots yet. 

EDIT: Greg is shooting Sport, and Jerome is there too so they're probably doing some filming as well. 

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

I'm guessing Elsa, Taylor, Jo, Jasmine, Martha and maybe Stella and Sara for VDay. I could see Taylor and Martha getting the event.

@toodarnhot Elsa is shooting with Guy. 

I just saw that on IG, but thank you!

The set almost looks Valentine's esque, but it's probably more holiday. 

19 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Pretty sure there will be a holiday catalog. I think they cut down significantly on the number of catalogs they produce but they will still have catalogs for special occasions like holiday and maybe VDay.

That's good. I just assumed that they were doing away with them all together. I hope you're right.