Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Lmao secret Angel.

I doubt they'll make Jo an Angel- if they were going to do it, they would have done it with this batch. If they offered her a contract, there was obviously something that either party couldn't agree on(my guess would be the exclusivity clause) and I doubt they would have resolved that. The only thing I could see that would result in her being an Angel next year is if she had an conflicting contract, and they had to wait a year for it to expire, but as far as I know, Jo doesn't have any commitment like that. It makes more sense for them to keep Jo on as a contract girl- use her like an Angel and not pay her the Angel salary.

Interesting that Sara shot twice for Valentine's. I doubt they've wrapped though- I'm curious if Candice will shoot. I expected her to shoot with Bee and Lily.

Lmao secret Angel.

I doubt they'll make Jo an Angel- if they were going to do it, they would have done it with this batch. If they offered her a contract, there was obviously something that either party couldn't agree on(my guess would be the exclusivity clause) and I doubt they would have resolved that. The only thing I could see that would result in her being an Angel next year is if she had an conflicting contract, and they had to wait a year for it to expire, but as far as I know, Jo doesn't have any commitment like that. It makes more sense for them to keep Jo on as a contract girl- use her like an Angel and not pay her the Angel salary.

Interesting that Sara shot twice for Valentine's. I doubt they've wrapped though- I'm curious if Candice will shoot. I expected her to shoot with Bee and Lily.

OH NO CANDICE MISSED THE HOLIDAY COMMERCIAL AND NOW THIS EEERHMAAHGERD SHE IS GETTING DROPPED. :rofl:

Taylor and Candice haven't shoot for V-Day?

Models confirmed so far are Elsa, Sara, Stella, Jasmime, Lily, and Bee.

Just checked Lais' Instagram, and it's Guy Aroch shooting. Bee and Lily also posted about flying somewhere, so they could maybe be on their way there.

Obviously she's pregnant again and her bump is too big to cover up. :cry: Can't believe she's giving up her career to start a family!!! Terrible mistake!!!!!

Probably means she would not make the show then. :( This could be an end to her VS career like you said. At least we get to see more attention being made towards the newest angels.

Sara commented about how she couldn't wait to get there so she's in for whatever they're shooting. Idk about Behati, but I think Lily's been too active on instagram to have been flying to Bora Bora today, pretty sure she was just flying home but we'll see.

Maybe she was, but I find it weird that she would be there and not a single crew member tagged her on Instagram or that she didn't appear once in the Sara's, Jasmime's or the VS' snapchat. :idk:

And V-Day is wrapped. Tina posted on Instagram that it was done. So no Candice or Taylor, which surprises me.