Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

BOMBSHELL ON THE GO

Your approach to life: Don’t overdo it. Sure, you know how to work an extravagant pair of heels, but you spend most of your days in vintage cut-offs and plain white t-shirts. You have a thirst for travel and adventure, and are known as a bit of a nomad. You always seem to know exactly what that next big thing is, but you’re never caught up in “the scene.” You just do you—and you look good doing it.   

Your Bombshell Icon: Candice

Your Bombshell Move: A smile

Unless you're arching your back.

I did the Bombshell quiz test too :D

Result: BOMBSHELL SWEETHEART

Your motto? Kill them with kindness! You’re one of those rare people that no one ever says anything bad about—and how could they? Sweet, charming and totally genuine, your charm brings out the best in everyone around you. Some may think of you as a romantic, but with your confidence and unyieldingly positive attitude, you’re anything but hopeless.

Your Bombshell icon: Lily

Your Bombshell Move: Blowing a kiss!

I wanted to be Candice :nicole: lol but i know i'm not :p

I met Josephine today! Literally the sweetest model ever. She was so polite and friendly. She asked for my name and we talked for a bit. I really really hope she becomes an angel eventually!

post-31367-0-1446078670-0683_thumb.jpg

I met Josephine today! Literally the sweetest model ever. She was so polite and friendly. She asked for my name and we talked for a bit. I really really hope she becomes an angel eventually!

post-86745-0-1446078672-2522_thumb.jpg

I want your life.

Hey, he sang a whole song about needing sugar in his life. Clearly a concerned citizen was just trying to help the guy out. :rofl:

He performed Sugar right after that at the live concert on Kimmel.  The same guy threw a rock at Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson a month ago. 

T0pJHaf.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3074359/Adam-Levine-s-powdered-sugar-attacker-pleads-no-contest-ONE-battery-count-striking-deal-second-count-dropped.html