Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Also am I the only one who thinks Josephine is nothing special? Body is amazing but her face is so forgettable, just average

You're not. I just don't get it, but I can say that about a lot of girls. I actually like Stella though.

And being half black, I think there are so many better options than Lais and Jasmine. I'd take Chanel (now) and Jour or Joan over these girls any day.

Also am I the only one who thinks Josephine is nothing special? Body is amazing but her face is so forgettable, just average

You're not. I just don't get it, but I can say that about a lot of girls. I actually like Stella though.

And being half black, I think there are so many better options than Lais and Jasmine. I'd take Chanel (now) and Jour or Joan over these girls any day.

I'm white but I can just say some girls with light hair and tan,with nothing on their face that stands out all blend into each other, some of the models I can't differ at all...

+Agree about Stella and Chanel

Chanel looks so much better now than when she was an angel. Her body is insane now, she just was not ready to be an angel yet at the time. She was pratically a baby. I bet she would have been a way better face of the brand if she was signed now.

To me only Adri and Candy are freak of nature standouts.

Rest of the girls are all beautiful but also all completely replaceable.

Completely agree. I would add Doutzen too. Rosie and Miranda I also thought were extremely beautiful. Tyra too.

I wish VS would get more girls like these. Obviously all their models are beautiful and stun with the right hair and make up, but girls like Candice and Adriana are simply WOW. You're never gonna see a face like that again.

Of all the rising new faces, I think Sasha Luss and Taylor Hill are the only models that have that absolutely stunning WOW factor.

VS should totally start working with Sasha Luss. She would be the exotic European angel.

My sister thinks they're all beautiful women, except Behati ... The comments she made about the poor woman while we were watching the Swim thing were too much :rofl: but she was right about some which turned me off for Behati a lot :ninja:

She did say what most of us thought: Martha & Stella are beautiful but boring to death.

I prefer Lais. I found her face more pretty. Jasmine comes out to arrogant to me.

I think the only standout model VS ever had is Doutzen & Rosie.

VS needs model more like Mimi, Sandra, Bojana Krsmovic, Yara Khmidan, Solveig, Michelle Vawer, Daniela Lopez Osorio. this girls are so VS material.

I prefer Lais. I found her face more pretty. Jasmine comes out to arrogant to me.

Jasmine is very arrogant. Lots of people who have met/worked with her have confirmed this. Lais, even if kinda boring, at least is sweet and friendly.

I had a friend of mine who doesn't know any of these girls by name watch the swim special and she said that she liked Adriana and Candice the best because they stood out the most.

Her last comment was that Behati needs to hide those ears.  :mellow:

^ That was one of my sister's comments about Behati, except she even compared Behati to a certain movie character that has the same ears. Now it can't be unseen :rofl:

As far as Lais vs. Jasmine goes. I'll take Lais, she has a way better body and I love her face and personality. I do like Jasmine tho, so I'd be happy if VS takes them both, is not like having two WOC would ruin them.

+1

Not to mention her boring personality. She seems so vain and full of herself.

Jospehine is actually very well spoken and quite lovable and funny in videos I´ve seen. She also joined the he Family Equality Council's Outspoken Generation Program, which represents LGBT parents and their children. She openly speaks about her upbringing and advocates for the rights of LGBT community.

I can´t post videos from this PC at work, but when I have time at home I can - she is trully a sweat and intelligent person. I loved her answer when she was asked what was so special about her that so many designers chose her for their catwalk during fashion weeks - she told the interviewer that every season there is one girl, one look that is "in" and that she was just lucky enough that that year it was her look that was "in". Nothing more :)

She and Jac are amongst the few models that caught my attention not only thanks to their looks, but also thanks to their personalities. My two cents :)