Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think the commercial isn't going to be swim related. They want to promote their Valentine's Day campaign. However, it wouldn't surprise me if they also make the swim special announcement on GMA on Monday as well.

The 30-second spot is part of the brand’s Valentine’s Day campaign.

From VSAA.

They wished Doutzen a happy birthday on social media. This isn't going to be a clean break at all.

I think the commercial isn't going to be swim related. They want to promote their Valentine's Day campaign. However, it wouldn't surprise me if they also make the swim special announcement on GMA on Monday as well.

From VSAA.

They wished Doutzen a happy birthday on social media. This isn't going to be a clean break at all.

Yeah, I don't get that. I was finally over the fact that Doutzen isn't an angel anymore. And now the football commercial and the congratulating. Maybe she will pull of Iza and is just doing the show every year :drool:

From VSAA.

Yeah, I don't get that. I was finally over the fact that Doutzen isn't an angel anymore. And now the football commercial and the congratulating. Maybe she will pull of Iza and is just doing the show every year :drool:

At least they got her birthday right :rofl:

Doutzen did say other lingerie brands were interested in her so if it's a competitor brand to VS (like Calvin Klein) then they're going to have to be really nice with her contract to let her do the show.

From VSAA.

At least they got her birthday right :rofl:

Doutzen did say other lingerie brands were interested in her so if it's a competitor brand to VS (like Calvin Klein) then they're going to have to be really nice with her contract to let her do the show.

Maybe they're still negotiating :idk:

They are not negotiating, VS probably is still allowed to use Doutzen's images and since she is in the SB why not wishing her happy birthday?

Lais and Martha got the same and they are not Angels.

Doutzen is still friendly towards VS on instagram, as in liking a lot of the recent swim shoots they have done. It's not like many of the models in the past who cut all ties with VS. She left on good terms with them, and it hasn't been too long either. So it would have been awkward had they not wished her.

If Doutzen is on such good terms, I truly hope she still walks the show every year (like Izabel). I love seeing her and she's always a stand out for me. Plus she's very close with many (if not ALL) of the current angels, so I'm sure it wouldn't be an awkward atmosphere (like it would be if Miranda came back).

I doubt Doutzen will ever walk again, she'll probably get a lingerie contract before the show (if she doesn't have one already) which would most likely limit her time.

Also unlike Izabel, Doutzen doesn't need the exposure from VS and if VS wasn't her priority when she was an Angel I can't imagine her clearing her schedule three or four days for VS now that she is not contracted. Karolina had a friendly break up with VS too and she gets along with the girls and she never cared to come back, I can see Doutzen doing the same

I have a feeling they'll release an extended version online, afterwards. It costs $4 mil for 30 seconds of airtime during the Super Bowl, which is probably why they didn't go with a full minute long commercial.

EDIT: I looked, and Adriana's commercial was 30 seconds as well, and then a longer version was released after.

VS will release a longer one online I'm sure. A few years back they only ever did 30second spots but with social media becoming such a big thing they started releasing extended commercials online. I reckon there will be a 1 minute clip released.

Btw when is the SB on? I want to see if my cable here in Aus will get it. Want to watch it :)

My bad. I just did a quick YouTube search and saw a one minute clip and thirty second one, but the longer one is slowed down clip. So it is just the 30 second commercial. Sorry!

It's all good. I do think you are right about them having an extended version online after the SB :)