Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

^Looks like it. And dang it's not Candice? It's been years since that's happened hasn't it?

Merry Christmas everyone! (If you celebrate Christmas, and if it's still Christmas where you live!) :)

I would add ' aaand if you subscribe to Gregorian calendar'

Seriously people! Is it a felony to wish 'Merry Christmas!' unapologetically??? :rofl:

^Looks like it. And dang it's not Candice? It's been years since that's happened hasn't it?

Merry Christmas everyone! (If you celebrate Christmas, and if it's still Christmas where you live!) :)

Seriously people! Is it a felony to wish 'Merry Christmas!' unapologetically??? :rofl:

^ Pretty much, hell people can't even say YOU PEOPLE without someone screaming "racist" anymore.

The politically correct way of saying it is Happy Holidays, people are less likely to get butt-hurt then

The whole wishing someone a "Merry Christmas" is a slippery slope and involves a deeper conversation beyond BZ.

The non-religious elements of Christmas like giving, sharing, family, friends, love, gifts, etc. are universal :yes:

So Behati replaced Candice as SAS model and the Swim Cover? Congratulations Behati, you will now be pushed down everyone's throat until everyone becomes sick of you*. Going to look for the Swim cover right now, just to annoy VS if I find it first

Hopefully this means they will announce the TV Special tomorrow.

*or somebody marries a guy more famous than your husband

^ Aren't some of us already tired of her? :rofl: VS really does enjoy making the most out of girls that are married/dating famous people. 

EDIT: Odd lighting for the cover pic, but thanks for finding it :hug: 

I remember when Candice got the cover in 2013 and then everybody began reporting about it like it was a huge deal, but I think she also got it in 2012 and no fucks were given by anybody. Pretty sure that's how Behati's going to go to, the same kind of road to wearing the FB as Candice did, get the SWIM catalogue, a SWIM show with her hubby, continue to hype her across the year and then comes the show where she proceeds to wearing the FB. 

^ Aren't some of us already tired of her? :rofl: VS really does enjoy making the most out of girls that are married/dating famous people. 

EDIT: Odd lighting for the cover pic, but thanks for finding it :hug:

I remember when Candice got the cover in 2013 and then everybody began reporting about it like it was a huge deal, but I think she also got it in 2012 and no fucks were given by anybody. Pretty sure that's how Behati's going to go to, the same kind of road to wearing the FB as Candice did, get the SWIM catalogue, a SWIM show with her hubby, continue to hype her across the year and then comes the show where she proceeds to wearing the FB. 

Yes.

The catalogue is actually very good. Best swim shots they've done in a very long time. I love Russel James but I'm glad they went for a different photog for the shoot in Hawaii. At least I'm assuming they did because these shots look so different to his. It's nice when VS change it up.

^ Pretty much, hell people can't even say YOU PEOPLE without someone screaming "racist" anymore.

The politically correct way of saying it is Happy Holidays, people are less likely to get butt-hurt then

And what for people who dont have any holidays like me ?

Isnt it also butt-hurting ?

Lol.