Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

They are shooting with Patrick Demarchelier so it could be for a cover (and all the girls tagged VS so it's most likely to promote the show).

I'm sure there will be more girls shooting. At least I hope. If it's a cover then they better call Adriana and Candice.

Agree. A cover of Vogue UK to promote the show without Adriana and Candice (and Ale IMO) is just stupid...

yup, agreed! even if it's gonna be Adriana or Ale last year, they still will be the stars of the FS this year. and candice as the big current angel that she is, it wouldn't make sense to don't put her in the cover!

happy to see lais there! just think Sara should get more real VS work (like this one) and not only the catalogues in the white background....  :blah:

^ it can be.. like the "official" presentation of the new angels + the fantasy bra girl. I wouldn't be surprised that Lily got the FB, after the SI Cover, Vogue Cover, etc, and we all know how VS likes to use the HF girls..

She's not an Angel. If you go into the VS All Access page, it lists all the current angels under the supermodels tab.

Yes, I know, wikipedia also shows shes never been and angel. But his argument is: Lais is everywhere, comercial, photoshoots, events... As a VS fan I know that actually doesnt mean ANYTHING, but I wanted to know some facts about the rumours of her getting a contract.

She's got a catalogue contract, Angels are regular spokespeople they're one step up the ladder. And unless you work at VS HR, no ones knows the specifics of the contracts.

I'd be absolutely stunned if it's a cover for Vogue rather than just an editorial. Vogue UK is one of the more 'prestigious' covers to get and there's a looooong list of models that would get a cover before them, I think, even if there is a big announcement to be made. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong. I don't think so, though.

I think that if it was Adriana and Alessandra's last year, they should make two FB's for them solely because Alessandra has been dedicated to them for over a decade even while they were treating her as less than special than many of the other models, and Adriana -after Gisele, Tyra, and Heidi- was one of the faces that defined VS and brought so much attention to the company. Those two are literally two of the most popular, respected, and adored VS angels without VS having to push them hard. 

I personally think it's Behati this year because she shot a solo shoot one night before holiday shoots even started and VS would do something special for Ale and Adri both to make the most of their final year. Ed vaguely stated in a response that during their last show he wanted to make it big, so maybe that's what he had in mind.

However, I can see them treating Alessandra how they did Karolina and Selita because she was on the back burner for most of her time with them, but we all know they'd be losing their biggest model when Adriana leaves.

Holiday isn't just a week long shoot, people. It's usually two or a little more than two. Behati was just shooting what she could for Holiday before she got married. Adriana shot at the same time and so did some other girls.

But on Instagram, the VS officials who were working bts posted hashtags saying #day1 #day2 etc and said the editorials were only a few days. The week before with Gracie, Stella, Jac, etc was for normal mainline and PJ/lounge wear. I doubt they would have brought that Lauren Layne girl into the picture for holiday shoots especially since that was her first shoot with VS.

Hmmm all of a sudden I'm starting to think Lily might get the FB. VS is posting lots of stuff with her. I like Lily, but oh God, I know her catwalk has improved but it not all that compared to the other girls and to give her the fantasy bra which would bring even more attention to her catwalk, I hope NOT.

No one else posted in regards to the Vogue photoshoot which makes me think that it's just an editorial...

I also think that Lily could be a possibility for the FB taking into account the boost in her career this year

IDK, Adriana rarely says something when she is working so maybe she was there. She's in NYC I think, but we'll have to wait and see, I'm just excited Elsa & Lais will be there (Y)

I think the FB is between Adriana & Lily tbh.

:cain: Kate Upton got the June cover. I don't think it's much of a stretch for them to get the cover, especially if there is an annoucement.

And Kate is on a whole different popularity level than Lily, Elsa, and Lais. Like her or not, the woman is the exception to the rule as far as covers go, and I don't know why people fail to put her in a separate category when she's the only model who's scored a US Vogue cover besides Gisele in the last several years. I mean, I won't be upset if I'm wrong, since all three are great models and I would love to see them on UK Vogue, but I just see it as unlikely.

ETA: Actually, the more I think about it, the more it maybe could be a cover…we'll see!