Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I can tell you, 1D has a HUUUUGE fanbase nowadays, I know it because I accompanied my sister to their show here in Colombia and it sold out few hours after the tickets went out, and it was at one of the biggest stadiums, and there were screams and all the craziness you can imagine. And same in another countries here in lat. america, europe, etc. That would make a LOT of people to watch the VSFS if they perform in it. Not telling they're the most famous at the history (that crown goes to madonna, michael jackson, etc) but today they're big, and their fans are really passionate abour them, and VS could use them for more promo.

The fact that they have a huge fanbase does not necessarily mean that those fans will watch the show. Taylor Swift has a huge fanbase also, perhaps even bigger, and still there weren't more people watching the show last year than the year before or than in 2011. And she sold out a stadium in Shanghai last week in less than a minute I heard. Anyway, the thing is VS just has to do better with the show altogether.

As for young girls buying PINK products because they see Taylor, Bieber etc perform, that I agree... it would be a good move for VS.

Overall, I think Ellie Goulding would be better.

The Hannah girl looks very 'tumblr'. She's super beautiful, but VS's aesthetic tends to lean in a different direction, I'm not really sure how to describe it.

I have a hard time believing Doutzen would say that Behati got the FB bra. They usually just say "I don't know" when asked. I remember back in 2010 I was with Savanna at a VS event, and she asked Adriana if she got the FB. Adriana said she had no idea, but from the way she said it, it was so obvious she had gotten it haha. It's the only way to tell!

@Marv

Hanna Edwinson is pretty for sure, but there is something off about her face and it's something I can't put my finger on and frankly that freaks me out. If its an obvious flaw I can overlook it, but hers isn't and it'll bother me till I figure it out.

The pics you posted do Hanna some justice, but if you look at her other selfies/pics something is off.  I'd pass on Hanna, but thank you for bringing her to my attention.

post-1004-0-1446077306-87645_thumb.jpg

?????

o.o

Edit: Actually I think I got it. Upon looking at tons of other pics she can tend to kinda look like a Siamese cat.

The Hannah girl looks very 'tumblr'. She's super beautiful, but VS's aesthetic tends to lean in a different direction, I'm not really sure how to describe it.

I have a hard time believing Doutzen would say that Behati got the FB bra. They usually just say "I don't know" when asked. I remember back in 2010 I was with Savanna at a VS event, and she asked Adriana if she got the FB. Adriana said she had no idea, but from the way she said it, it was so obvious she had gotten it haha. It's the only way to tell!

Yeah, actually she said I had to wait and see, but it was obvious.