Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

And even Lais I don't think has ever gotten a fragrance campaign, let alone a solo fragrance. So either Pink it's coming out with their first big fragrance (which seems unlikely after taking everything into consideration) or Elsa got a mainline/beauty contract, and now that I think about it Elsa hasn't been shooting Pink as often as she was before so maybe she was/is negotiating something with VS.

Well, I personally have always thought that VS was planning on having Elsa move up to main line eventually, they just had her get a solid fan base through PINK first, which is a great idea, considering how some of their Angels have flopped lately.

^ I agree.

It seems like eventually all the Pink girls move to mainline after a while. And I posted earlier this year that if we go by the three year rule Elsa's Pink contract should expire/should have expired this year already so the timing fits ... Crossing my fingers she got promoted.

I'm curious to see who will be leaving this year, honestly I'm ready for Doutzen, Alessandra & Adriana to GTFO from VS. And Lily can go too, girlfriend is doing nothing for me, same for Lindsay ... Actually I would literally fire all the girls they currently have but oh well :ninja:

OMGG I would be more than happy if they fired Alessandra, Lindsay, Behati and Lily

I'm not ready for Doutzen just yet..but Adriana still can go on for a bit..it's not like shes doing shit ton of work for them.

They need to put Elsa as mainline and take on Shanina, Alyssa Miller (havent seen her walk yet but shes just too beautiful) and a few others

I'm still not sure about Karlie..i Dont think she fits

Okay, I like Barbara F., but she is a huge kiss ass when it comes to VS people.

LOL I know. She doesn't even try to hide it.  It's probably why they like her so much and continuously use her even though she ain't that special.

I hate how all the SI girls kiss MJ's ass too.

i think Marloes kiss much more of Ed razek ass than Barbara F in all her years working for VS lol

LOL that is very true too..

I saw Marloes in person a few days ago and it struck me how short she was.

I saw Anja Rubik and Lais yesterday too. Anja looked a lot older/worn than I expected.

i think Marloes kiss much more of Ed razek ass than Barbara F in all her years working for VS lol

LOL that is very true too..

I saw Marloes in person a few days ago and it struck me how short she was.

I saw Anja Rubik and Lais yesterday too. Anja looked a lot older/worn than I expected.

did you take pic's with them ?